Platonic Reaction!!

Big, BIG shoutout to @RoseRainbowHearts, you are magnificent UwU. To recap, this is NOT  a ship, just a reaction k? Alright, into da story

~

Me: Alrighty guys, today is gonna be a bit different

Tedros: In a good way, or bad way?

Hort: Probably bad. Cuz she shipped my ex with my new girlfriend...

Me: Not my fault! Anyways, there's gonna be no ships this time, but platonic relationships. This is an amazing idea thought by the AMAZING @RoseRainbowHearts *waves* and, I'll need your reactions. 

Agatha: It's probably better than last time-

Me: Basically you have to break up for 24 hours *smiles* 

Tedros: WAIT WHAT?! BUT WE'RE MARRIED!!

Me: Then divorce. It's as simple as that. Oh, *teleports next to the coven* and you two, *points to Hester & Anadil* you guys need to stop developing feelings for each other. 

Hester: What do you mean? We're just best friends-

Me: If you think of denying it, then DON'T. But yeah, you guys are only allowed to be friends. Got it?

Hort: This is gonna be the worst 24 hours in my life.. *walks away*

Me: Oh come on! It's not like I'm forcing you to climb a volcano or something-

Anadil: That'd be better than what thing you've forced us into

Me: To quote your future girlfriend, "Always a party pooper Ani" -Book three. Also, to ensure none of you breaks the challenge for today, I've done a magical-spell-which-shalbynameless (yes, that is its name) that will bind you from touching your crush/girlfriend/boyfriend. *glares at Tedros* Wife. Your mind will think of them as your friend and friend only. 

Sophie: Hey, guys sorry I'm late. I've run out of cucumbers, so I had to get some more.

Agatha: Didn't you just ask me to spend my money to buy you cucumbers, and bring it to you?

Sophie: Exactly, same thing. So, what ship are we doing?

Me: Darn it! I haven't done the spell on you yet. I'll do it now *ties Sophie to chair*

~

Me: Perfect! Now that everyone has been cursed, reader! This is the list in case you didn't know *gives list*

People who have been cursed UwU

Tedros

Agatha

Sophie

The Coven

Hort

Me: Okie Dokie, timer starts... NOW!! 

Hort: Oh, hey Sophie

Sophie: Ugh. Weirdo

Me: *turns to Agatha and Tedros*

Agatha: *rolls eyes* blondie

Tedros: Hey! *swordfights Aggie*

Me: *turns to Hester and Anadil*

Hester: ...

Anadil: ...

Me: Right guys, as you can see, they have gone back to treating each other, as they did in book 1. So, they will have NO love interests, NO girlfriends/boyfriend and definitely NO wife/husband. 

~

*For @RoseRainbowHearts

I hope this is what you meant as a "reaction" if it's not, I'm terribly sorry TwT

~

Me: So, guys if you want your ship or reaction to be featured in the next chapter, pls head over to the book description for instructions. And that's all for today, byeee!