200 views?! 🥺❤️

Awww you guyss... I didn't expect to get this many views, but WOW! I love you all so much. As a gift, I'll let you guys decide what I should do as a special. I promise, if I at least get 400 views, Imma do another Q&A but more specific, like my religion, middle name, that stuff. (Nothing more than that ÙvÚ) I know we all share the same love for SGE, and let's celebrate that! #SGEforlifeeee  We're all unique, different, and really special. Tq to those who have supported me and visited every. Single. Chapter. 

~

*to rogue_witch

Tq for staying with me through thick and thin, your comments and replies have really made my day for the past few weeks. UvU

~

Not everything is happy though.. my classmate, umm.. let's call her Quita. Her father sadly passed away just hours ago due to; (this is very personal info, so I'm not gonna put it here) She is also currently suffering from COVID-19 and is staying in the hospital. Please pray to her for me... I wish her all the best and hope for her release to be quick and soon. This is a very serious matter to her and her family, so I hope you respect this. Thank you all for understanding this 'out-of-the-blue news. Remember, be careful when going out. New measures have been added to protect us from this grave disease. I hope this lets you see this from a whole different perspective.