~~• Chapter 1 •~~

//Dream's POV//3rd Person//

They all hate me..... They see me as a monster.... But I'm not, I tried stopping them from hurting the people I care about but... They wouldn't listen... They used my body to do the shit that I wouldn't do that far. Everyone put the blame on me even if told them I wouldn't do such a thing. I tried to forget the words the my loved ones said to me. But it all repeated in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼

"SURE! TOMMY IS A KID THEY MAKE MISTAKES BUT YOU DEFINITELY DO NOT CELEBRATE WHEN THEY DIE!" Puffy yelled at his son

But he just stood there smirking behind the mask as he watches his mother yell at him. A couple minutes later the Dreamon decided to replace himself with Dream making him confused of why his mother was yelling.

"Why are you yelling at me..?" He nervously laughed then Puffy stopped and looked at him in disbelief.

"WHAT THE HELL CLAY! STOP MESSING AROUND THIS IS SERIOUS!"

"Mom, I swear I don't know what your talking about..."

"Wha- okay that's it." She said as she walked towards the door and opened it "Where are you going?" He asked, she looked him and didn't answer she just slammed the door shut.

"....."

"My, oh my, look what you did."

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

"Oh nothing." His Dreamon said you can clearly hear him smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼

"Just say you hate me! I can take it!"

".... George, I don't hate you!" Dream yelled back

"Oh okay! You expect me to believe that!? You said and I quote 'I care nothing but the discs'!" George yelled at the blonde clearly mad because he dethroned him.

"I DIDN'T MEAN THAT OKA-"

"OH! YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO! BECAUSE YOUR TONE SAYS OTHERWISE!" Sapnap joined the fight

"...."

"AND YOU KNOW WHAT! THE SERVER WOULD BE BETTER OF WITHOUT YOU IN IT!" Sapnap yelled as he balled his fist in anger

"I- wha- Why would you think I don't care about you! Your my best friends!" Dream yelled as he was tearing up behind the mask

"Dream, I woke up as king and what am I now!?" George yelled

"Geor-"

"AND Y'KNOW WHAT!? WE AREN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE PERIOD." Sapnap snapped shocking Dream

George and Sapnap turned to leave along with Quackity giving him a last glare before turning leaving Dream there shocked and hurt, guilt. He sobbed and fell to the ground they were right he caused this because he made the stupid deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼

=Present day=

//Tubbo's POV//

Me, Big Q and Fundy were walking around our country laughing and joking around until we saw Dream breaking down the obsidian wall he built, we were confused and decided to ask him about it.

"Hey Dream? Why are you breaking down the wall?" I ask but didn't get a response from him, he just continued what he was doing.

I looked at him then at my friends and did a small nod and they ran off. After a few minutes they came back with Ranboo, Nikki and Eret.

"What's happening?" Nikki asked looking at Dream as he was still breaking down the wall

"I don't know he won't answer me..." I said. We continued to watch him then he was finally done. He stretches his arms  and went to his base where there were lots of chest, he opened one of them and started to go through them.

"Dream what is going on!?" I ask being impatient then he slammed the chest shut making everyone flinch.

"I'm done." He said. His voice was so low which was scaring us.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I'm done okay!? I'm sick of this!"

"Of what-" I was cut off by Dream
"I'm not telling you. But tell Tommy he's free from exile and don't ask why." He said opening the chest again.

"W-what?" Quackity asked then Dream tossed something to me it was Tommy's discs.

"Wha- Dream- Why?" I was hoping for an answer but nothing instead he told me "If Tommy is back. As you the president I want you to gather everyone except George and Sapnap to go to Tommy's base."

"Why?"

".... Just do it.." he said taking off all his armor except his bag and left without another word.

We stood there confused and shocked, so I listened and messaged Tommy.

Tubbo: Hey Tommy!

Tommyinnit: Tubbo! Long time no talk! (I don't know what I said)

Tubbo: Yeah! I have good news!

Tommyinnit: Oh? Well, what is it?

Tubbo: Your welcomed back to the SMP!

Tommyinnit: WHAT!? Wait what about Dream?

Tubbo: I'll tell you when you get here!

Tommyinnit: Okay, this better not be a joke Tubbo.

Tubbo: I promise it isn't.

Tommyinnit: Okay Big T, Bye!

Tubbo: Bye!

**********************

SORRY IF IT WAS BORING IM NOT THAT GOOD AT WRITING!