Chapter 1

Grace's POV
running. That's all I've been doing the past few months. Since some stupid bastards thought it would be funny to destroy my 'camp' and steal all my supplies to keep them alive. Guess it wasn't that funny anymore when I shoved my knives in their heads.

After a few minutes of running I looked behind me and there weren't that many walkers anymore than before. At first it was a huge herd with like 40 walkers. But when I looked behind me there were about 10.

I pulled my knife out and without hesitating I threw it right in the eye of a walker. I have 7 knives. I threw another and watched as the knife I just released hit a walker right in the eye. Suddenly I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I grabbed my knife and stabbed the walker in the head.

After I killed almost every walker, there was just one left. I pulled my knifes out of the skulls.

Right when I was about to throw my knife at the last walker a gunshot rang out and the walker laid on the ground. A tall man came out of the bushes and aimed his gun at my head. I still had my knife in my hand, ready to throw.

"Look at this little girl" the man paused. Then another man came out of the bushes. "isn't that the girl who killed our people a few months ago?" the same man said again. I stared at them and then recognized them. They were in the group of bastards who stole my supplies. Guess they ran away when I killed they're people. "drop the knife and place your hands above your head!" He said. I rolled my eyes and dropped the knife before I put my hands up. I knew what I was doing and I wasn't afraid of these stupid bastards.

The other man walked to me and bit his lip. "Damn girl, for a sixteen year old you're very hot, maybe we can have a little fun" he said placing his hand on my waist. That's it. I pulled my knife out and stabbed him as fast as I could, the other man with the gun looked shocked. I was too fast for him to react so before he could do anything I threw my knife and it landed right in his skull.

I'm good at reading people that's why I knew that he was about to pull the trigger. Too late for him. I'm very fast at throwing and fighting. I pulled my knife out of his skull  and picked the gun up he dropped. I picked up my knife I dropped earlier then walked to the other man and took his gun that was still in his holster and walked away.

No one touches me or messes with me. I'm afraid of nothing. I don't need help at surviving, I never needed it and I never will. I'm strong and I can take care of myself.
I'm a Dixon.