Day 3 part 2

sort of rewritten

I'm so sorry for the VERY long wait for the next chapter, school got in the way, I barely had time and motivation to continue writing this, and when I started this chapter, I kept remaking it, but anyway, I finally finished it, sorry if any of you thought it was discontinued. also, sorry if it isn't good enough, I wanted to get it done and I wanted to make sure it sounded okay to me, also thank you to some of the people I shared it with, for checking it over, I kept question myself if it was good or not.

~ at lunch~

Dipsy sighed as he stared at his food, he picked at it and dreamt of so many things he could do with Ron, they could go out to watch a movie together, take a walk around the park, watch Ron while he- " What are you thinking about?" Tinky asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. " Not much..." he said, " Is it about Ron?" Tinky asked, " Of course it's about Ron, this is Dipsy we're talking to." Po said, inviting herself to the conversation. Tinky paused, " ... That's true." he said, " I'm just thinking about what we should do after we watch over his brothers and sisters." he said, Po looked at him with a weird expression on her face, " Don't you ask him out every day?" she asked. Dipsy looked at her, " Yeah, and somehow he always rejects me." he answered, Po snorted " True.", " How can he reject me? I mean, I have the looks, the charm... the—" " The stupidity." Tinky mentioned as he was eating. Dipsy growled in annoyance, he paused and smirked, remembering the moment with Tinky and Walten yesterday, " Hey, how about you Tinky, anyone, in particular, you like?" he asked, " Pfft, no." Tinky giggled. " Then what happened between you and Walten yesterday? Hm?" he teased, " You know he's just a friend." Tinky said, " You like him don't you?" Dipsy smiled. Tinky paused, his face turned light pink, and he started panicking from what he could tell, " You like somebody?!" Po shouted, sounding excited, " Tinky has a crush! Tinky has a crush! Tinky has a crush!" she chanted. Tinky hid behind his paws, " I don't even know... I just met him... you guys are pressuring me... and I just don't know..." he said in between whimpers, " Sorry." Po said. " Hey guys, please excuse my tardiness, I had a student council meeting I had to attend to, my dearest apologies." Walten said in front of them as he placed his tray on the table, " H-Hey" Tinky said with a smile, Walten smiled politely, " Jeez, fancy much?" Po said, " Sorry." Walten whimpered, " Don't take it THAT seriously, I was just joking! Talk however you want." she giggled. " Oh, sorry, I was too dumb to notice," he sighed in relief, " have you guys seen Ron anywhere?" Walten asked, " I borrowed a book from him and I forgot to give it back this morning." he mentioned, all three of them shook their head, " Probably off fighting someone again." Po said. " Oh, Ron's into fights?" Walten asked, " Not really, he just gets into fights easily," Dipsy mentioned, " I find it hot." he mumbled, " Oh..." Walten said awkwardly, " He's fine." Tinky mentioned. They all sat in awkward silence before Laa Laa walked over, " Woah, what's got you guys all silent? I thought I was the quiet one in the group." Laa Laa asked, " It's nothing." Dipsy said, " Look! I lost my tooth!" Po said, Dipsy and Tinky looked at each other worryingly, " What happened?..." Laa Laa asked, sounding fierce. " I was on Dipsy's back while he was running, I hit him on the head, he tripped, then I fell down the hill and face planted into the trunk of a tree." she smiled sweetly, Laa Laa looked at them, the two looked away instantly knowing they're most definitely... fucked. To Dipsy's surprise, Laa Laa tackled him to the floor, Dipsy yelped, while Tinky fainted and tipped the whole table over.

~ later, at 7:43 pm~

Dipsy ran as fast as he could towards wherever Ron wanted to meet him, and of course, he forgot his umbrella at the dorm. It was raining cats and dogs outside, ' damn weather reporter saying it will be clear tonight' Dipsy thought. Dipsy slipped and fell onto the floor face-first into a puddle, he groaned, slightly got up, and noticed someone standing next to him, holding an umbrella over him. He looked up to see Ron, he sighed and smiled, it's like seeing an angel, a blue, fluffy, hot, angel. Dipsy purred softly, " You're late..." Ron said, sounding pissed off, Dipsy smiled " Well I'm here now baby~" he said flirtatiously to which Ron rolled his eyes. Ron sighed " Get up.", he nodded and got up, " Do you know how to cook?" Ron asked as he handed Dipsy the umbrella. " Um... yeah?" He said in a puzzled tone, " Great, you're gonna help make dinner while I watch the kids.". Dipsy smiled " I'll do my best sir!" He said, " Don't start a fire this time." Ron mentioned, Dipsy giggled " Okay cutie.", " Don't call me that.".

Ron walked up to his apartment door and grabbed his keys, " Been a long time since I saw the place." Dipsy mentioned as he glanced around the hallway. " It's been 5 years," Ron said, " a lot happened over the years.", he looked at him and asked, " What happened?", Ron was about to answer but stayed silent. Ron unlocked the door and opened it " I'm back.", Ron's little brother, Moka, poked his head out from the corner, " Ew! Ron brought his boyfriend!" he shouted, then his older brother, Kaito, poked his head out from the corner and said " Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.". Ron growled, he quickly took off his shoes and threw them at the two, missing Moka but hitting Kaito in the face, " Ow! Fuck!", " Shouldn't you be at your house!?" Ron shouted, Kaito groaned " But I want to see my family.", " Since when did you care?". Dipsy stood there confused " What's happening?", " Nothing for you to worry about, I'll show you to my room." Ron said, he grabbed Dipsy by the hand and dragged him to his room, Kaito giggled " Don't be too loud in there!" he shouted, " SHUT UP!" Ron shouted back as he swung his door open, shoved Dipsy inside, then slamming the door behind him.

Ron growled and grumpily sat down, crossing his arms and huffing, " Idiots..." Ron mumbled as he slowly looked off to his side, Dipsy sat next to him " Yeah?", " All they do is say stupid things just to piss me off!". " Oh." he said, " I fucking hate my family.", Dipsy sighed " You know they're messing with you because they love you.", Ron stayed silent. Dipsy sighed, Ron got up and walked over to his dresser, " Goddamnit Nala..." he said, Dipsy looked over to him " What is it?", " Nala overfed Hops, I told her to give her 5 crickets, not how many she give her!", Dipsy got up and walked over to him, " Oh,", Ron stood next to a huge cage, full of plants and a few crickets sitting around, " do you have a lizard or something?". Ron shook his head " no,", he opened the cage and picked something up from under a pile of leaves, " I have a pet tarantula." Ron said. Dipsy lowered his ears " A wh-what now?", Ron showed him " This is Hops.", sitting in his hand was a large white-furred tarantula, of course, Ron owns a tarantula, the one thing Dipsy was afraid of. " Why is her name Hops?", Ron giggled, " Try and guess.", Dipsy sighed " Because she can—" before he could finish, Hops of course hopped onto his face, Dipsy screamed and fell over while Ron laughed his ass off.