Yethir Kaalam

Next day mullai got up lately than usual... Her face was bright as sun....

Paru: enna dii ivlo lt ah vara Mani enna aachu theriyuma

Mullai pinched her cheeks and hugged paru ma.... She smiled at her daughter's cuteness....

Paru: hey enna dii

Mullai: ne ennoda Chella Amma alagu Amma

Paru: ennamo aaiduchu dii unaku kaalngathala ipdi polamabara loosu

Mullai: polambarana unna konjara Amma konjara

Paru: athu seri enna thidir paaso

Mullai: athuva chumma tha konjo over paasam aaiduchu

Paru: irukatu irukatu... intha kathir paiya evlo nerama thoongara poi konjo elupu dii

Mentioning his name itself made her red she was turning into different shades....

Paru: enna dii selayatam nikkara podii

Mullai: ma na pogala ma neye po na vena samayal pandra

Paru: ne uruti vitruva ne podi nalla ponnu la thangame

Mullai: nijama na panna mata pls ma ne po

Paru: seri itha apdiye kelaritu iru vanthara

Paru ma left to wake up kathir... Mullai went to her dream world thinking about him as well as her first feather kiss...

Both Kathir and Mullai they dint have any past love stories nor they had been attracted by opposite gender.... Sooo this is the first kiss they had shared in their life...

Mullai She won't forget it in her lifetime... His lips that brushed against hers morethan a sec... Even she felt his beard and moustache brushed slightly against her chin.... She can smell his perfume even now..... It smells heaven.... That single thought made her shiver... Even in her dream she can smell his perfume the perfect mixture of scent and his sweat... She was blushing remembering their proximity...

She was attracted to him from the very first day they met... His smile his dance his physic even a single move from him everything was attracting her as hell... She just want him to be hers... She want to confess it to him... But what about him? Did he too have same feeling towards her.... She was literally batting inside her....

That's when paru ma rushed inside the kitchen giving a knock on her head....

Paru: adi paavi sollitu thana pona paathuka nu yen Mulla ipdi pandra paaru karugiduchu

Mullai: ma illa ma na crct ah than panna enna aachu nu therla

Paru: poiru pesama kitchen kulla vantha kondruva sollita

Paru tried to catch her ear... She ran out of the kitchen only to clash on kathir's chest... Both lost the balance and fell down... Mullai was above kathir.... She was hiding in Kathir's chest... Kathir dint know what had happened it all happened in fraction of seconds....

He looked down only to see her scrunching his shirt and hiding in him... He suddenly remember their last night... The same little hands scrunching his tee's sides... Those big eyes flutters and closed in shyness last night now it is closed in fear...

Her lips how it can be sooo soft... He can feel her soft lips in his even now... Her chest which had haved up and down yesterday now it is beating against his... He just want to hug her and pulled her more into him.... But he is not ready to take anything now...

Kathir calmed himself and patted on Mullai's shoulder.... She lift her gaze to him.... Only to see his eyes were admiring her... Her lips formed a beautiful smile.... While his gaze shifted to her lips... Mullai followed his gaze and blushed....