Nerudal

Tune colors Tamil Now to see our darling Chithu ❤️❤️❤️ Nammala paaka Namma Darling vanthuta❤️❤️

Kathir and Mullai bid bye to everyone and left to board the bus... They reached the bus stand and got settled in their seats... Its a normal seater bus...

Mullai remembered their trip when they returned to Coimbatore from Kunnakudi... Mullai got upset and turn towards the window...

Mullai mv: pch onnume pesa matraru... Kunnakudi la irunthu vara appo enna la plan panni sleeper la koottitu vantharu ippo ellame maariruchu... Enna pudikama poiducha kathir ungaluku... Ellame en naala tha...

She cursed herself and wiped the lone tear...

Kathir: athu bus sikiro poidum athanala tha seater a book panna unaku onnum prachana illa la

Mullai: illanga paravala

Kathir: seri

That's all they speak until they reach Bangalore... They dint sleep a wink but don't know what to speak... The whole travel was on silent mode and they reached Bangalore on early morning...

They booked a cab and reached their flat... The same flat where they United their soul... Mullai felt nostalgic when they reached there... Kathir opened the door the home was fully messy and it smelled bad...

Kathir: moonu varushama pootiye irunthuchu athan sikiro clean pannira...

Mullai: irunga naanu pandra...

They both stepped inside and opened all the windows... They both got inside their room and felt happy and sad at the sametime... The cot was filled with dust... They saw each other in their eyes corner and and moved in different direction...

Mullai went and opened the balcony she felt fresh air and their memories flashed in her mind... She stood for sometime and moved in to clean the home...

Both quickly cleaned the home and settled their things... Both got refreshed Mullai lit the lamp in Pooja room... They prayed god and settles in hall...

Kathir: sorry vantha udane clean panna vechuta

Mullai: paravalanga athanala enna Namma thana panni aaganum...

Kathir: Inga onnume irukathu na poi sapda yethavathu vangitu vara...

Mullai: ippo yethavathu order pannikalam aprama naanu vara poi porul ellam vangikala naalaila irunthu samachukalam

Kathir: seri unaku enna venum nu sollu athuve order pannikalam

Mullai: yethavathu nengale sollunga

Kathir: paravala unaku enna venum nu neye slu

Mullai: enaku enna venum nu enake theriyathunga nenga yethu sonnalum ketupa...

She said and went in... Kathir got hurt and felt like he lost his bubbly girl mullai... She was soo dull and lost her charm... He don't know what to do to get back his baby girl...

He took a breath and ordered some food for them... They both ate and want a nap due to their tiredness...

Kathir went to their room only to find mullai already sitting in the cot... He took bedsheet and spread down...

Mullai: Yenga yen keela padukaringa

Kathir: tired ah iruku ne mela paduthuko na keela ipdiye paduthukara

She teared on hearing it...

Mullai: Yenga yen ipdi nenga mela padunga na vena keela paduthukara