Meendum Sparisam

He went in and locked the door suddenly the lights goes off... He turned around and his eyes widened...

There his darling was standing in the same shirt which she removed from him before a long time... The same white shirt... He felt his head was spinning he felt like he had gone back to that same day his convocation day...

She took slow steps and came near him... She was twinkling in the dim light... Their thaali hanging inbetween her bosoms... The shirt which stopped in her mid thighs... Her free hair and her slow walk was making him crazy... He can feel the pressure in his groin... His eyes were burning with desire...

Mullai: Yenga

Kathir:

Mullai: Yenga

Kathir: haan

Mullai: epdi iruku

Kathir: en.. enna

Mullai: shirt athu

Kathir hugged her tightly by her shoulder and kissed her ear...

Kathir: yethuku ipdi pandra

Mullai: intha room kulla nenga varum bothu athey ninaivugal varanu aana vera maari athukaga

Kathir: Love you dii pondati

Mullai: naanu rombove Kathiru

She hugged him tightly and kissed him like a mad... She unbuttoned his shirt and throw it somewhere... Pushed him to the wall and lean on him until their torso collide... She traced his vest and in seconds it's no were seen...

Kathir smiled at his wife's magic... She was kissing his lips hungrily their tongues were dancing in their mouths... Kathir's hands were roaming in her waist and pressing it harder...

Mullai: ka..thir

Kathir: hmm

Mullai: love...

Kathir was pressing her lips more and more harder... Their hugs were becoming more and more stronger... They broke apart breathing heavily...

Mullai: ipdi tha kadipingala

Kathir: ne yen dii ipdi nikkara ennala mudiyala

Mullai: ungaluku pudikum nenacha

Kathir: pudikalanu yar sonna... Kolakaari

Mullai: evlo puduchu iruku...

She asked huskily making him gulp audibly...

Mullai: sollunga

Kathir: sollamudiyala aana...

Mullai: aana

He caught her hand and lead her to his manhood... Her cheeks blushed her eyes closed to feel her man...

Kathir: evlo puduchu iruku nu theriyutha

Mullai: ka..thir

Kathir: mu..lla ne venu dii

Mullai hurriedly unbuckled his pants while kissing his lips... Kathir was holding her hair tightly he can't wait to feel her... He swiftly carried her and pushed her in wall... Both were kissing eachother like no tomorrow...

Kathir kicked his pant aside and they both fall on the bed... He kissed her neck vigorously leaving his love bites everywhere in her neck... He unbuttoned her shirt and kissed her cleavage...

He licked and chewed her cleavage which turned her skin into dark shades... Today he can't control his desire seeing her in his shirt... She know it will kindle his desire but she want to change their bitter memories into sweet memories...

She surrender herself to him to his wish... He was sucking her cleavage like a madman... He hurriedly unclasped her bra and her lingerie... Mullai was soon lying in her birthsuite...

He kissed her belly button numerous times and sucked her little thoppai his fav part.. He kissed her inner thighs to make her long for him... He know she is wet but he want to tease her...

His touches and kisses made her harmones bloom... She caught his hair and lead him to her treasure... He caught her both thighs and kissed her tulips... Her moans went high when his rough mustache touched her soft wet lips...

He encircled her legs around his neck and sucked her wetness... His tongue danced in her to made her long for breath... He fully dwelled in her to taste her inner walls...

She bursted in his face and fell down exhausted... He licked her love fluids and tasted her every part... She was blushing at his naughty man... He removed his last barrier and got ready to dive inside her...

He positioned himself before her entrance and moved inside her... Soon he fully went inside her and started riding her... He started slowly and hammered her like a beast...

She loved the feeling he is giving to her... She pulled him for a kiss... He kissed her while riding her vigorously... He filled his seeds in her and fell above her...

Both breathed heavily... Mullai hugged him and rubbed his panting back...

Kathir: love you dii

Mullai: love you da Kathiru

Kathir: valikutha

Mullai: Shooo Ennaga nenga enaku santhosama iruku

Kathir hugged her tightly still buried inside her... He kissed her forehead and their thaali...

Kathir: intha room kulla nadantha kasapana sambavangala maraka vekka nenaikiriya

Mullai: enaku enna pannanu therla atha

Kathir: athula na yosikala unna Mattu tha dii yosucha yen ne ipdi menakedra ne enkitta irukum bothu athula na yosika mata... Unna thavara yethume yosika mata

Mullai: irunthalum thonuchu

Kathir: enakum tha ennanamo thonuchu

Mullai: enna thonuchu

Kathir: sema sexy ah iruntha antha shirt la

Mullai: chee

Kathir: chee ya unna paatha udane ne enaku enna Panna nu na kaamchala

Mullai: Shooo Yenga chumma irunga oru maari iruku

Kathir: yen dii chumma irunthavana usupethi vitutu ipdiya solluva

Mullai: aama soldranga

Kathir: alaga iruka dii

He said and kissed her forehead with atmost love...

Mullai: nenga kooda rombo alaga irukinga

Kathir: Alagi... Rombo unna kasta paduthikatha puriyutha enaku ne mukkiyam rombo mukkiyam

Mullai: enakum nenga apdi thana ungala batharama paathukanu nenaikara

Kathir: Inga paaru dii ne enna paathukara maari ne enkitta Iruka maari yaralaiyum Iruka mudiyathu unna vida yaralaiyum intha kathir ah santhosama vechuka mudiyathu puriyutha... Ne yethum thappa yosikatha

Mullai: nenga santhosama irukingala enkooda enna mulusa mannuchutingala

Kathir: enna pechu dii ithu... Ennoda usuru dii ne ennoda ellame netha unaku mannipu illa kaadhal Mattu tha unaku... Ennoda rajakumari ne purunjatha

Mullai: ipdi la sollathinga apro aluthuruva

Kathir: che asadu

He rubbed her cheeks and kissed it...

Kathir: I Love You...

Mullai: Love you love you love you love you da purusha...

She hugged and pulled him above her... He cuddled her without atmost love... He covered themself with a blanket and patted her in his chest... She fall asleep hugging him tightly...

My dear lovelies ❣️ Doo comment on this chapter dears ❤️ Take care lovelies ❣️