Uyiril Kalantha Urave

That night kathir woke up in her warmth... He snuggled closely into her pulling her more in him... Mullai pulled him more even in her sleep...

Kathir traced her throat with his mustache and beard... She moans as she receives his hot breath... He kissed her long neck to wake her...

Mullai: hmmm

Kathir bite her jaw and pulled it... She caught his hand full of hair and pulled him to bury in her... He pulled her face down and crushed his lips with hers... He poured his longing for the past month his desire his love everything was poured to her... She too responded fiercely as she demanding too much...

He rolled her under him... She open her beautiful eyes to see her man above her in his birthsuite... She bite her lower lip to control her blush...

Mullai: che konjo kooda koochamey illama ipdi ya

Kathir: na ipdi Iruka kaarano yaru avangaluku theriyum enna setta

Mullai: shhhh kathir chumma iru

Kathir: yaro aadi maaso nu ellam sonnaga apro enna aacham

Mullai: haiyo pesama iru

Kathir: enna la pandra dii ne enna unnoda adimaiya maathi vechu iruka

Mullai: aama apdiye ne mayangi poi Iruka paaru

Kathir: illanu soldraya epdi mayangi iruka theriyuma

He fall above her his lips directly hit her neck... He bite her hardly making her moan aloud... He placed wet kisses in her neck to feel him... He came above and kissed her lips again and again... He removed her pallu and sucked her cleavage...

He missed her soo much... He needed her each and every minute of his life... Her touches made him alive... Her breath that hits his various parts that is the only thing he longed for... He undressed her in fraction of seconds...

There she laid under him vulnerably... She gave herself willingly to him... She loved him more than anything in the world... He is her everything her love her life her only hope literally everything to her...

His tongue twisted in her belly button making her twist in pleasure... She pulled him up to kiss his lips... His hand travelled down to her thighs... Groans increased when his hard one hit her stomach...

He can't handle this felling... He traveled down breaking the kiss... He kissed her toes and sucked it... He placed her legs in his shoulder and bend towards her treasure...

His hot breath hit her feminity... It is not a secret to him... He knows every inch of her... She groaned when his breath hit her in right spot... She digged into her with groan... His tongue started its magic in her...

She caught his head right inbetween her thighs... It had been a month since she gave herself to him whole heartedly... She received the greatest pleasure from him... She twisted when his tongue hits her walls... He gave her time when she burst..

She had an urge of kissing him she pulled to taste her via his lips... She moaned when they kissed...

Kathir: aaahhh mulla...