Velunachi

Vetri Vetri🎉🎉 Naanum oru suspense vechu atha first time yarume kandu pudikala 🎉🎉 Jolly Jolly 😁😁 Namma story kulla povo... Sorry my dear lovelies short chapter than...

Kathir: Alexa please leave her please

Ale: no no no... Hey take her soon...

Suddenly they heard a loud sound.... Everyone got shocked 😲...

Kathir's eyes widened... Alexa slowly turned and stood shocked at the happenings...

Mullai was standing with a stick in her hand... The two men's were lying down near her legs... She stood there with a smirk on her face... everyone were confused everything happened in seconds...

Mullai kicked a man in his leg and quickly grabbed the stick in the floor she acted in fraction of seconds and thrashed the men's down... Kathir can't even connect the dots how can she do that he totally forgot that he is the only one who is behind this...

Another two men's left kathir and quickly neared mullai to caught her... But she acted like a storm... Kathir looked at his super women in awe... He was freezed in his place...

She twisted in air and thrashed them.. soon they both were lying down... She stood like a magestic women with the stick... Alexa dint expect this from her...

( Namaku action sequences la eluthu varathu pa adjust pannikonga )

When she about to took the gun mullai quickly tapped her hand and pushed the gun aside... Mullai locked Alexa's hands and tied it with her dupatta...

Kathir came back to real world and placed his hand on Mullai's shoulder... She knocked his nose with her elbow without turning back...

Kathir: aaahhhh adiye Nathan dii...

He winched in pain holding his nose...

Mullai: haiyayo sorrynga sorrynga paakala

Kathir: adipaavi enna vali vali valikuthu dii

Mullai: pesa vendiyathu thana amaithiya vanthu thotta naane bayanthuta

Kathir: yaru neya nambita epdi valikuthu dii

Mullai: sorry sorry

Ale: hey you...

Mullai: Ennaga iva kathitey iruka

Kathir: hey iru dii naanu police ku kupdra ivala chummave vida koodathu

Kathir informed police and Akilan...

Ale: kathir you will pay for this

Kathir: just shut up don't you feel ashame

Ale: why should I

Mullai: can't you hear... He is my man only Mine I love him...

Mullai hugged him and kissed his cheeks... Kathir smiled at her and kissed her forehead pulling her close...

Ale: shit you

Mullai want to tease her...

Mullai: kathir do you love me

Kathir: ofcourse I love you more than anything you are my world laddu

Mullai: ooooo appo ennaya kiss pannu

Kathir: enna dii na kekarathu la ne kekara ipdi shock kudukatha dii

Mullai: Ava nammalave paakara paaru ennaya kiss pannu kathir

Kathir pulled her closely and tried kissing her lips that's when police entered inside the hall along with Akil...

Kathir mv: correct ah vanthutanuga