Mulumai ❤️

She slowly reached their room... A strong pair of arms pulled her and hugged her in a bone crushing hug...
He kissed her face fully without leaving an inch... Their foreheads collide...

Kathir: love you soo much

Mullai: kathirr... Love you

Kathir: evlo varusham ah ketu irupa dii ippo tha paada thonucha

Mullai: inniku thana freshers party

He smiled and picked her up in bridal style... She locked her hands around his neck... He placed her like a soft petal and laid beside her...

Kathir: enaku apdiye odambu ellam silirthu pochu dii ne paaduna udaney.   Annikum ne enna paathu tha paaduna aana athu enaku than theriyama rasucha inniku evlo varusham kaluchu ne athey paatu enakaga tha paadra nu therunju kekum bodhu athu solla mudiyala apdi oru feel dii... Thank you thank you soo much

Mullai: asadu ithu la thank you va athum enaku

Kathir: enaku ennoda santhosatha  epdi soldrathu nu therla ori maari iruku..

Mullai: epdi vena sollalam...

She pulled him by his collar and pecked his lips... Kathir smiled at his baby wife and locked his lips with hers... They both kissed eachother passionately...

Kathir: ipdi sonna podhuma

Mullai: pothathu innum neraya vali iruku soldraku

Kathir: na eppavume ready than...

He winked making her blush...

Mullai: chee

Kathir: chee ya unna

Mature content ahead... Read at your own interest....

He takes her lower lip while she took his upper one nibbling it while their tongues interwined with their mates... The kiss went on and on until their lips swell... Mullai pulled his beard with her teeth making him groan...

Kathir: ahhh... Mulla ratchasi

Mullai: naana unna iru

She gave a hard bite on his cheeks...

Kathir: valikuthu valikuthu dii

She giggled looking at him... Kathir placed wet kisses in her neck making her moan... Mullai caught a hand full of hair adjusting him in his place... The place turned more hot when he cupped her bosom making her weak in her knees...

Mullai: ka...thir

He hurriedly unpinned her saree and kissed her cleavage madly... His beard and moustache turned her into different shades... He lowers down and pecked her strech marks in her abdomen...

He licked and smooched her belly... His tongue played peek a boo in her navel...He came up and bite her above her cloth making her writhing in pleasure...He can feel her nips turning like bullets over her ministry...

Mullai: yen..ga mudi..ya

He unbuttoned his shirt and her blouse within seconds soon they were lying in their birthsuite... Kathir lower down to latch his lips in her bosom making her moan aloud....

His fingers went down to find her wetness only for him... His excitement got peak and he once again latched his lips with hers... They both groaned in eachother's mouth...

He left her lips with a plop and knelt down in front of her taking her toes in his lips... He sucked and kissed her each toes and ankles... Mullai twisted and turned unable to hold the pleasure...