Vetkam

Sorry for this chapter dears... Don't know how this chapter turned on... Sorry if I disappointed you all...

She neared him and and locked her hands around his neck... Kathir's hands wrapped her around her waist...

Suddenly the door was knocked....

They both got shocked and gets apart from each other...

Kathir: pakkathu room la thatranga dii... He said huskily

Mullai pulled him by his collar and pecked his lips...

Kathir: enna aachu en pondati ku

He tucked her little hair strands behind her ears....

Mullai: ne ivlo alaga iruntha enna pandrathu enaku udane unna kiss pannanum pola irunthuchu

Kathir: appo kiss pannu dii

Mullai: atha ippo kuduthane

Kathir: yen dii ithuva enaku pathala kudu dii

Mullai: bad boy...

Kathir: epdi message anupi va nu solli Kai puduchu ulla iluthu thaal potavanga good... Kiss pannu nu sonna bad ah nalla iruku dii niyayam

Mullai: Shooo ipdiya pesuvanga

Kathir: pesave venam nu tha soldra

Kathir Swiftly turned and pinned her in mirror... Mullai cupped his cheeks and kissed him fully... Kathir too kissed her they start to nibble eachother's lips... They kissed for a long time and kathir bite her lower lip... She hissed in pain...

Kathir left her lip with a plop and started kissing her neck... Mullai dint expect this he started his naughtiness in a public space while their parents were waiting outside...

Mullai: yen..ga

Kathir not in a mood of listening her... He pecked kisses all over her neck and bite her shoulder... Mullai started to lost herself in his touch her knees were going weak... She hugged him and started to enjoy the feeling...

Kathir kissed her neck vigorously and licked her long neck... He bite her earlobe and wetted her ear... He again came back to taste her lips... His hands danced in her waist and plunged his fingers in her...

Mullai lips parted in pleasure... His hands went dangerously down... When he about to insert his hands in her pleats Mullai open her eyes and caught his hands...

Kathir felt irritated... He break the kiss and looked at her cheery cheeks...

Kathir: yen dii

Mullai: Namma enga iruko loosu ipdi pannitu Iruka

Kathir: athu room kulla ilutha appo therunju irukanu

Mullai: Shooo alaga irunthiye nu oru mutho kudukalam nu kupta ipdiya mudi la pichu vittuta po veliya pona enna nenaipanga...

She pouted... Kathir again lost it seeing her pout...

Kathir: ne un uthada sulikatha dii ennala mudiyala dii

He again kissed her lips pulling her closer... They hugged each other after breaking the kiss...

Mullai: na mothala pora nenga apro vanga

Kathir: hmm pogatha iru enkooda

Mullai: veliya ellarum wait pandranga nenga vanga pesama

Kathir: love you dii laddu

Mullai lift her face and kissed his eyes...

Mullai: love you Kathiru... Love you sooo much...

Mullai corrected her saree while kathir was looking at her without blinking... She turned red before his piercing eyes... He hugged her from behind and kissed her behind her ear...