Chapter 5

he leads you into the room, kissing you roughly in the process. you feel him smile through the kiss, allowing you to slip
your tongue inside his mouth, exploring rapidly. he taps your thigh, signalling for you to jump. you do so and he catches, griping your butt. he carries you to the bed, only breaking the kiss to lay you down and crawl on top. your intoxicated by his musky scent. he places his hand on your face before moving it slowly down to your chest, gripping your breast. you feel a bulge by your leg, and see his rather large friend rising. his lips trail down your neck and hit your sweet spot, making you moan. you can see in his eyes that this turns him on. you use his moment of weakness to flip him over, straddling him.
you look him in the eyes and whisper seductively,

"i didn't realize that the Eiffel tower was so big"

his eyes widen as you unzip his pants and pull them down along with his boxers.
his member bounces free and you stare for sec before going down like the titanic, and giving him the gluck gluck 9000.
he groans your name, clearly loving what your doing. in attempt to tease him, you suddenly stop, and look up to meet his wide eyes, hearing a whine leave his lips, and sitting up rapidly, grabbing onto your hips and pulling you closer to him. without hesitation, he yanks off your bottoms and top, running his hands over your naked body before he gets back on top of you and starts nipping at your stomach. you giggle a little at the ticklish feeling and grab his face to look at you.

"show me what that Eiffel tower can do sir"

you say, before pulling his shirt off so that he is naked like you. He doesn't hesitate after hearing you, and positions himself before slamming into you, earning a loud moan from both your lips. he continues to thrust, you both enjoying every moment and never wanting it to end. after a while passes, you can tell your about to reach your high, and you see it on mr.krenz's face that he is too. you soon feel him become sloppy. he pulls out and lays down beside u and you both catch your breath.

"that was absolutely incredible"

he breaths, turning to face you as you both get comfy under the covers. you smile and kiss him passionately.

"i think i need to visit the tower more often, damn"

you whisper before burying your face into Mr.Green's chest and snuggling into his warm body, almost instantly falling asleep listening to his heartbeat. if only you could stay here forever. in the safety of your teachers arms.