Chapter 8

the morning felt fast, and in the blink of an eye, you were on the bus that was taking you to the zoo.  You hadn't seen mr.green yet this morning, and you felt rather confused as to why. You hoped you would find him somewhere at the zoo, and be able to speak to him without the others.
You were craving him, and wishing he was craving you just as much. You soon arrived and piled off the bus. The rules were to stay inside the zoo and not get into trouble, but besides that, you could roam anywhere with anyone. You were on a mission, to find mr.green. you started by covering the east side of the zoo with the great cats. Once you search that area, you start north toward Amazonia. You see one of the other teachers and debate asking if they have seen mr.green but didn't want to draw attention to yourself so you just take off towards that back of the zoo. You reach the cheetah conservation and your eyes instantly land on the man you have been searching for. you look around and see that no students are in sight, probably all distracted by the panda exhibit. His eyebrows raise and a smirk forms on his lips as you walk over to him.

"is this one of your games sir? hide and seek isn't all that fun when i have no idea. i think i deserve a little something for finding you" you smirk

once your in front of him, he wastes no time grabbing your waist and pulling you into the family bathroom. the inside was spacious, but you couldn't care less. all you were focused on was him and him only.

"good girls get rewarded, so let reward you babygirl."

he whispers before grabbing you and kissing you aggressively. you make out for a while before he slips his hand under your shirt and starts to pull it off, breaking apart to remove it completely before working on taking your bottoms off. your eyes are glued on him as he focuses on slipping your bottoms off, biting his lip in the process. once he gets them to slide off, he studies your body. you see his member growing in his shorts, turning you on. You reach for his shirt and tug it off, his eyes meeting yours. You slide your hands down his toned chest before going to unzip his shorts, letting them fall off his hips. you stare at his bulg, before grabbing his underwear band and slowly revealing his höt steamy balls. (creds to bestie C.K for that one)

"now now princess, its not fair that i'm
completely naked and your not"

he mumbles before unclipping your bra and pulling your panties off.
he looks you up and down hungrily before spinning you around and bending you over the counter. you prepare yourself for his enter but nothing prepared you for how hard he slammed into you, making you moan louder than ever you have. his pace continued. his groans only made you moan harder. you reached your high after what felt like no time at all and apparently so did he because you came at the same time. you take a sec to catch your breath before he spins you around and goes down, R.I.P-ing your pu$$y, making you feel like you were on another planet. once he finished, he comes back up to catch his breath. you get dressed, mr.green slapping your a$$ while your putting your panties back on, making you blush.

"that was wild sir. very much king of the jungle vibes." you comment, struggling to clip your bra.

He walks up behind you and removes your hands, clipping it for you.

"only the best for my princess. now lets get out there before the others get suspicious."

he says before kissing your sweet spot again and grabbing your shirt for you.  you put it on and you guys head out together, splitting ways once you started to get closer to the groups of kids. he winks before walking off towards the entrance and you join the group kids at the panda exhibit. you knew today would be an adventure but even your wildest imagination couldn't have dreamt this up.