Chapter 15

the ride was long, but you slept for most of it, only conscious for 45 minutes total. Most of that awake time was spent listening to music and googling various baby things as well as reading some new mom blogs. You were getting excited, although still hella scared. Babies weren't easy to handle, and you were worried about letting your child down. But you kept as much of a positive mind as you could manage. Kevin's reaction made it easier as well, knowing he would be there to support you and your child was a boost of confidence. Things would work out, and everything happens for a reason. You were snapped out of your head by the bus coming to a stop and everyone filing out to the parking lot and getting into groups once again. It was to be the same groups that you were in for the monuments. You got out and made your way towards your group, mentally reminding yourself to calling Kevin, mr.green, to ensure your secret stayed safe. You started your tour and everything was going good. You felt nauseous a few times but you were able to prevent any puking. Franklin stayed close by, clearly worried by your pregnancy. After the tour, everyone got to the garden/slave quarters and was allowed to wander around until it was time to go back down to the gift shop. You find a spot by some trees where no one seemed to be by and took some time to relax. You had been usually tense with Franklin and Green both aware of the baby, but not aware that the other knew and why. You spot Green walking towards you, and do a 360 check to make sure no one would spot you. The coast was clear.

"hi my love. how are you feeling? i noticed you looked a little uncomfortable during the tour." he says with a small smile.

"im fine, just a little nauseous but nothing to worry about. I still cant believe im pregnant. It seems surreal." you smile back.

"I cant believe that your pregnant either, and that the child is mine. It sounds crazy coming out of my mouth."

You smile but your face drops and stomach does a somersault when you see Mr.Franklin standing only a few feet away, a look of pure shock and disgust plastered on his face.

"Kevin? Y/n? Did i hear what i think i heard? Did you seriously get a student pregnant!? Are you kidding me? What the hell were you thinking!?!? She's a minor! How could you!?" Franklin spats, enraged.

Tears start to fill your eyes, and mr.green is in absolutely shock.

"Josh. Listen. We never meant for this to happen. We were just living life, having fun. I didnt mean to get Y/N pregnant, but she is, and im not going to leave her because of it."

"No, you are. Because your gonna go to jail. She's a minor for crying out loud! Wait until the board hears!? Your ass is grass Kevin. I have no other choice. I have to protect Y/N! she is like a daughter to me!"

Your tears pour down your face, but your able to grab enough strength to mutter,

"What do we have to do for you to keep quiet? I'll do anything. please."

Franklin looks at you, seeing how broken you looked, crying, while mr.green rubbed your back, trying to calm you down.

"Y/N, Im sorry, but unless you stay away from eachother, i have to report this. You can't keep being all lovey lovey behind the scenes, knowing any moment you could get caught. I may not be your parent, but I'm forbidding it. I cant knowingly let this happen."

You sigh, knowing in your mind that it would be one of the hardest things to do. Leaving the man you loved. Loved? Yes, loved. You knew deep down, you loved him. That you couldnt do this without him. you would find a way around this roadblock.

"Fine. If that is what it takes for this to stay secret, then so be it. Just know your the reason I'm gonna be a single mom, have a nice day Mr.Franklin. I will see you later to collect my bags Mr.Green."

Thats all you said as you got up and walked towards the front where you would ride down to the shops. You knew you had to find a way to sneak into mr.green's room. You sat down on a bench, and started brainstorming.