Chapter 16

Back at the hotel, you walk to the front desk and find that a room as been prepared for you already. It was on the same floor as Franklin, probably his way of keeping a close watch. Your room with Kevin was 2 floors up, so it was easier to make sure you wouldnt get caught going into his room everynight. The plan you had come up with was that you would wait until it was late enough that no teachers would be awake so that you could sneak out of your room, up either the elevator or stairs, and use the key you still had to get into Kevin's room and spend the night. An alarm would go off at 5am, telling you to get back to your room before Franklin wakes up. It seemed simple yet smart. If anyone saw you, you can jusy say you were getting ice, or just simply taking a walk to help with your nausea. You arrive at the room you were told and scan the key, walking in and seeing a nice room, but not as nice as Kevin's. It had a king bed, a chair, tv, small kitchen and a nice bathroom. But it lacked the fancy decoration and it seemed lonely without your manz with you. Your stuff had already been delivered as well. As you looked for pjs to change into since it was getting late, you see a note fall out of one of your shirts. You grab it and sit down on the bed, opening it and reading it in your head.

"Dear Y/N, I'm so sorry this happened. I never thought Franklin would spaz like that. But I'm prepared to become an international superspy if it means i can still see you and hold you in my arms. I wont let this get in the way of us. See you tonight at 11 sharp. Listen for my knock.  Xoxo, kevin"

You smile at the way he ended the note. How cute. Your heart skipped a beat when your mind processed that he was sneaking over tonight. This made you hop off the bed and look for your best pjs. The ones that make you look thiqq asf. You pull them about and go to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and getting ready for bed. You get a snack before crawling into bed and turning on AHS, having 3 hours to kill. You felt relaxed, knowing he would be with you tonight, to hold you and keep you safe. Love. You really did love Kevin Green, and your heart warmed knowing he loved you back.