Chapter 10

how could you be so stupid? you knew for a fact neither of you bothered with protection, especially since you were on the pill. What would happen if you really were? How would Mr.Green feel? Could you actually take care of a baby at your age? How is everyone else gonna react? Your mind felt like it was spinning in a nonstop circle as you threw on shoes and made your way out of the hotel. The buses were gone so you were in the clear from Mr.Green seeing you out. you made your way to the closest Target, finding yourself parked infront of the pregnancy tests. you grabbed 3 and quickly made your way the checkout, avoiding possible eye contact with anyone in the store. You scan the tests and pay, rushing out with your goods and hurrying back to the hotel. It was 11 by the time you got back and all you could think about was figuring out the truth in the few hours before he returned. This was the last thing expected to come from your relationship but you couldnt help but smile at having a family with this manz. you could tell he was an amazing dad. But your his student and neither of you ever thought things would get this serious. You reach your room and lock the door before making your way to the bathroom. you pee on all 3 and leave them in the bathroom, too scared to see the results develop. 10 minutes pass and you make your way back into the bathroom, shaking as you approach the tests. Positive. Positive. Positive. Tears filled your eyes as you gripped the counter, attempting to process whats infront of you. Thats it. Mr.Green would probably ditch you, not wanting to claim responsibility for getting his literal student knocked up. All you could do was sit on the cold floor and sob. This was never how you pictured things going. You were officially screwed. You knew you had to tell Mr.Green, but you just werent ready to face it. The sobs start to subside as you feel yourself about to get sick again. You empty what little was in your stomach before showering and getting into clean pjs. you hide the preggy tests in your suitcase, knowing he wouldnt look through your socks for anything. the rest of the day you lay in bed and watch TV, pushing the thoughts of your pregnancy aside unsuccessfully. Your heart stops and stomach drops when you hear a key scan and the door starts to open. You pretend to be asleep, not ready to face him yet. Mr.Green walks in, quietly setting his stuff down and coming over to his side of the bed, getting in and cuddling up to you. you can feel yourself about to cry, so you turn towards him and bury yourself into his body, hoping itll prevent him from seeing your red and puffy eyes. what kind of hole have you dug yourself into this time?