Chapter 1

He could've been any ordinary man... but he was Kevin Green...
-
We had just arrived to our hotel in Washington D.C,. you thought this would be a fun enjoyable trip with your classmates but it was so much more than that.
"Im sorry sir, the system is acting up, but there seems to be a problem," the reception lady pointed out.

"What is it?" Mr.Green asked sternly.

"Room 308 is unavailable for some reason so someone will have to find an alternative."

He looks at his spreadsheet to see who was supposed to stay in room 308. A smile slowly spread across his face when he saw your name next to it.

"That's fine, we'll make it work".

He walks over and tells everyone to go find their rooms, but asks you to stay back.

"Turns out your room is not available at the moment. So you have to decide who you want to share a room with," Mr. Green said.

You look up confused.

"I have no friends on this trip so who am I stay with?"

A slight smirk spreads across his face as he winks. you realize what he is  indicating and blush red.

"But sir, what will the others think?"

"They don't have to know, it will be our little secret". 

He walks over to the front desk and asks for an extra key to his room...