Chapter 19

You return back to the hotel and split ways, to begin packing. You agreed to sneak up to Kevin's room late so that Franklin wouldnt be any concern. So until then, you listened to music, got your stuff ready for the next day and prepared for the night ahead. You took a shower to freshen up, using your favorite lotion to make your skin extra soft. You slip into the new lingerie and smooth it all out before looking at yourself in the mirror. A smile made its way to your face as you marveled at how you looked. You slip a silk robe on over it and head out to the room, making sure everything was ready to go so you wouldnt have to worry about it tomorrow. You double checked with your doctor that segsy time was safe during pregnancy so you were so ready as ever to get it on. The time shows midnight when you leave with your phone and room key, heading to Kevin's room. As you reached his floor, you could feel your need for him grow, wanting nothing more than his lips on yours. You reach his room and go to knock but the door swings open before you can, and a strong hand pulls you in, shutting the door as Kevin instantly goes and starts nibbling at your neck, leaving marks as he made his way down. He breaks away to look at you up and down.

"Fuck you look amazing"

You smile, look him up and down, noticing he's only in his boxers. Turned on, you pull him into a strong and meaningful kiss. You make your way over to the bed and push him down, before crawling onto of him. You leave a trail of hickeys down his stomach until you reach his lower hips, noticing the large bulge growing in his boxers.

"Someone is excited"

you smirk before dropping your robe, exposing your body in the beautiful lingerie. He looks at you, hungry for your body. You then go down, pulling down his boxers, putting his member in your mouth, wrapping your hand over what didn't fit and going ham on that dick. He groaned your name, clearly loving the magic you were working. After a bit, you stop, and go back up to kiss him. He starts to pull off your panties, slipping a finger or two into your coochie meow meow, making you let out a loud moan. He continues with his fingers as you makeout until you feel yourself starting to reach your high. Kevin can tell too as he pulls his fingers out and breaks the kiss, and aligning at your entrance. You await his entrance but get impatient and moan out,

"Fuck me, fuck me till i cant walk."

He looks at you with a smirk and rams into you. You both let out multiple moans at the feeling. As he simply rearranges your guts, all you can think about is how hot he looks.

"Fuck baby this feels amazing."

Kevin groans out, turning you on enough to force him down on the bed, allowing you to ride him like no tomorrow. You back arches and he throws his head back in pleasure as you both reach your high and cum. You flop next to him and crawl under the covers, getting comfy. He gets in with you and pulls you close.
"God i love you" is all you can manage to get out which attempting to catch your breath.

"That was incredible, we should do that more often holy shit."

he replies, kissing your forehead before wrapping his arms around you and cuddling up next to you.
You fall asleep with a smile on your face, replaying the night in your head. What a way to end your trip.