Chapter 21

You spend the next few days adjusting back to life at home. You and your mom had a long talk about your pregnancy and it felt good to get everything you had been feeling off your chest. Tomorrow was your first day back, and you were nervous but excited to be back. You would see your 3 best friends which was a relief since you hadnt gone so long without them. You knew you had to tell them about your pregnancy, but on the bright side at least they arent aware of your relationship with your teacher.  You hoped they would be supportive, but you were uncertain of what their overall reactions would be. You made sure your outfit was ready and double checked your alarm and backpack. It was late and you headed to bed, but heard your phone buzz, switching your focus to checking who it was. A text from
Kevin shows across your screen, making you smile.

"Goodnight my love, i will see you tomorrow. Cant wait to see what you'll be wearing😉"

"goodnight mr.eiffle tower. i love youu<3"

"I love you too y/n. and dont forget i have the study session after school tomorrow for SAT prep. No one else is signed up so im gonna cancel it, but im hoping to see you there still."

With that you drifted off to sleep, picturing your future with Kevin. Its hard to wrap your head around the thought of having a baby with him, but you couldn't wait to meet your little one.
That night you dreamt of you baby, you were somewhere you hadnt been before, in a little cafe, enjoying a stunning view. But Kevin was no where to be seen. It was just you and your baby. You were scared. You hear someone approach the table. Your expecting your Kevin but it was a man in a black suit, with a mask covering his face. He leans forward and grabs the baby from you, and before you even have the chance to react, he is gone, and all your left hearing is the sound of your baby crying. You woke up in a cool sweat. It was a nightmare unlike any other one you have had before. You got out of bed, got some water and calmed down. Before going back to sleep, you replied to Kevin.

"ill be there without a doubt. be excited. i've got a little something up my sleeve."

You hit send and snuggle back into bed, the smell of Kevin's sweatshirt you put on intoxicating your nose. You were excited for tomorrow, but no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't shake the feeling that dream gave you.