CHAPTER FOUR.

4.

Australia: Sydney.
                            "You guys will have to wait until I look at a couple of things first." "Thank you Breanna." "It's okay. Shall we meet here again?" "Where else this is the only place I know far from human curiosity." Leonard states getting a nod from the young witch. "Wait you have nowhere else to go. Where will you sleep?" "Don't worry about that you go back home recharge there is plenty of work for you to do tomorrow." Breanna smiles at the two excited as much as she was willing to help them she failed to state one thing. She barely does spells, like all things human if you fail to exercise a muscle it forgets. She needed to remember how to be a witch before she can meet them again. Unlike her mother she always wanted to do spells utilize her fire power but in a world where you have to hide who you are for safety reasons it had to remain hidden, quiet. She just hopes the commitment she just made will be fulfilled. She always kept her promises.

"So where are we going to sleep tonight? Please not the bench, my fur is still itchy from all the annoying sandy particles." "I keep telling you sleeping is not a basic need for me."
"Sure remind me every five minutes." "Don't worry princess I'll get you a place to put down that pretty head of yours, can't let Arthur kill me." He states pretending to be concerned while patting her head continuously annoying the hell out of Thecla. "It's cute how much you enjoy doing this to me." "You have a tendency to annoy me in my free time with that calling out spell. Think of it as revenge." "Okay I see." "I see it too" "See what?" "The summoning spell can't you use it on Velma?"  "I did think about it but it needs blood of three to more wolves so it can't work. It was an old spell for the past elders am lucky to have gotten two summons out of it." "And all had to be me." "Don't flutter yourself."

Morning
At Cherry's
                             Jayden was already up sitting at the dinning table, his head in his hands as he was unable to sleep will all that was going on shutting an eye was not a priority to him at the moment. As he sat, the disturbing sound of a drag of a chair makes him look up seeing Velma taking her seat across him. "You look terrible." Velma comments laughing even. "Oh! Yeah blame my stylist....I just couldn't sleep last night." "Me too. Is she up yet?" "Who the PA stroke witch. Am not sure what she will be this morning." Jayden mocks not knowing cherry was listening in. "How about she turns into a fire breathing dragon. I know you'd like that right." Cherry says while getting in the room already dressed for the day.

"Oh!Cherry good morning to you." Jayden greets flustered for getting caught. Cherry nods at him also taking her seat at the head of the  table as the owner. "Have you had breakfast yet?" She asks in a cheerful tone like a giddy child under a christmas tree waiting to open her present earning an internal roll of the eyes from Jayden as he was getting impatient. "No we didn't we are afraid of getting indigestion because of the news you gave us." "Oh! It's alright we can skip the most important meal of the day and get on to what we were supposed to discuss last night. Follow me. " The two get up and walk behind her. She leads them to a secret passage from her home office.

The room inside was more of a large library but instead of the shelves being arranged in rows and columns it was more of stuck to wall, in the middle a large table with various drawings and linings, words written in Latin language otherwise known as the dying language. "This room has been used by covens to work on various works for protection purposes. This very house is also part and parcel of the tree of light that connects all the worlds but that tree lost it's power when the bloodhound destabilized it with dark devil magic. In which one of your ancestors Zenela took over it's power. This tree enabled us to reach the witches dimension, the one outside our world. As I was told. witches are allowed to live all around different dimensions in order for us to assist in the maintaining of balance." As she talks the drawings curved on the table start to shine up on the touch of her fingers. "The human world is not a safe place for the supernatural. Humans tend to be too curious for their own good and that forces us to hide away who we truly are and what we can truly do. Some of us continue doing what they can while others shut it all out in preference to living quiet lives. They settle down and their children take over where they couldn't, fill the empty gaps we call it." "What has all this to do with the bloodhound and our friends?" Jayden inquires making cherry smile at the question as she completes what she was doing.
"Everything. It has everything to do with the bloodhound and your friends."