CHAPTER SIX.

6.
Listen to the above👆 song while reading the bracketed parts. ( ... )

                             ( Oden stares out the window his grey eyes lighting up like   the snow covered road and grass while he let his mind trail off to the beauty he calls his own hoping she is safe and nothing bad has happened to her. She was more than a love to him now, to him she was his life. Bonded forever. Don't get him wrong his worried sick about the rest of his small pack, he hoped that they will be able to find them and bring them back to where Olivia and him are safely. This reign the bloodhound started has taken a turn in their once perfect lives despite the the fact that their relationship was forbidden before, now it was more than the small challenges life gave them before. It kept on taking and taking, insatiable. His freedom, his mate, his kingdom, his friends, his father and the worst of all his brother.

Getting him back was one thing but Eden forgiving him was another. He led him to this demonic path. The love he had for her betrayed the boy who grew up with him. Stood up for him. Now he is stuck in the world of the bloodhound because he let him. He should have seen the signs yearning for help, crying for anybody out there to seek a path for him to run to. Instead he left, he forgot, he ignored and he assumed. That guilt tears him down each and every single day in each trip they made. It burdened him nit to just feel them but to hide it from his pack and her. Especially now that they were bonded he had to suffer the pain of trying his best not to let her feel it. That way he doesn't hurt her. Talking about things he doesn't want to do, he has a choice at the moment is yet to be made. A battle in his own head. He was afraid that he will have  to...kill him, a choice that gave him nightmares. Despite the fact that his brother chose evil over his whole family he didn't deserve to be killed. To him Eden was the one person that held his hand when he would tumble and fall where was the kingdom then, they didn't know his pain like Eden did, they didn't know their father hated him and hurt him all they saw was a happy family keeping it together after losing their mother. He was there, he gave him hope. Eden trusted and loved him and so did he.

All this emotions around him weakened him, the love he once had for two people dear to him betrayed him, he turned him into the monster he is now. There was a brief moment   he thought he would be able to kill his brother to save the kingdom. One on the price of hundreds, after much thought but now when he is steps closer he feels a heavy burden in his heart. He wants to give his brother a chance to continue not only with life but the once brotherhood they shared in that short duration of time before things got complicated. Soon he will have the dragon king in his hand and the sword then all that remains is the blood of his brother, the so called justice for the people, the death of a king for the safety of the people. What is he going to do then? He was so deep in thought he didn't hear Soon ki walk in the room and stand beside him like he asked for a companion. The introvert took his time to stare at the boy similar of age but a bit more mature for what life has put him through. "Hey Are you alright?"