CHAPTER NINE.

Listen to the above 👆 song while reading this part. (---)
9.

                        "That was not so hard now was it." Olivia taunts enjoying the look on the faces of the old beta pack. "Let's go." The pack takes the elevator stoping at each floor destroying the studies conducted while releasing the still alive test subjects. The night guards on duty rush head on towards the chaos only to end up dead by flipped ice knives. Olivia was truly getting better at controlling her ice power. A few twinks to work out and the hope of not freezing like Rose Bella and she is set. Once at the final floor they find Soon Ki and Chae-young assisting the wolves they released into a truck driven by one of Chae-young's trusted friend. He was wolf just like her, they could tell from his strong wet wood scent emitting from him, Sun Woo was standing far behind just by the black van holding the serum he promised to give to the two vampire siblings. Oriela gets rid of the hanbok retiring it after a job well done placing it in Chae-young's car,  releasing her platinum blonde hair from the shackles from the beautiful Korean made pins chaeyeong owned to fall loose on her shoulders letting the golden endings bounce on her back. "That wasn't much of a hassle." Arthur comments laughing while aiding Jayden with the concrete dust still clinging on his shoulders after telekinetically breaking Ceilings and several floors to release the chained up victims. "Well I guess they knew what was actually waiting for them if they decided to play with us." Jason states watching as the purple waves of lightning dances around his hands.the "Okay, I think I may have a solution to our problem." Thecla announces clearing her throat from the loud echoing scream she had to utter inorder to release the hard glass shielding several pups used as lab rats. The horrors the poor beta wolves had to go through all in the name of meaningless sacrifice for the few, freedom they would have never gotten to see.

Thecla grabs the map putting it on the van stretching it getting aid from Arthur and Jayden  who stand at either side preventing the map from flying away due to the heavy winds indicating a the coming of rains, "Place the moon stone in the middle."  Oriela places the first half of the black rock on the map while Sun Woo places the second which was passed down to him by Chae-young while she went to aid the test subjects. "This is no ordinary rock. I didn't get it at first but now that it's close enough I can see it clearly. It's the third key, the obsidian rock." "I thought it lost its power to open gateways?" Inquires Olivia being the second being that knew about the three keys.  "Yes, to the dragon king and the bloodhound. That what helped them to get in to limbo in the first place and also escape. If the obsidian rock is jumpstarted with the power of the Ora there is a chance the dragon king may be forced to meet us here. Your Oras fire should be enough to jumpstart it." Everyone was in doubt due to the fifty percent chance it may not work. They had a dead key and a door that needs several miracles to open what were the odds of them staying on the human world forever. "Now you put your hands together and let the Ora's light reflect on the moonstone then we wait for a sign. Most likely a trail of the residue power that we can follow just like at the packs office." "No spell? No drama? Just light a candle and follow the way it illuminates. Thecla you are not giving us a lot to work with here." Olivia complains agitated by the mere simplicity of the plan. They had to go through floors, planning, play dress up scouting. It's obvious she felt there was more to be done than pray the torch points a promising direction. "It will work it has to. I have to believe it does." Thecla tries to assure the hopeless group. "Fine, let's try."

Oriela crosses her hands over to Oden who holds them out for her meeting in the middle. Their eyes turn golden yellow as the Ora's light reflects off their hands and on to the moonstone creating a kind of compass like reflection which rotates quickly on the map. "Okay this is nuts. I guess there is more to the Oras power than any of us can ever figure out." Jayden states watching the spinning compass light turn into a single golden light making it's way around several paths of the city stopping at one point. A point that was familiar. "Sun Woo where is this place?" Sun Woo looks at the pointed dot on the piece of paper following the various familiar land marks when he suddenly stops and looks at them with a very confusing stare. "That's funny, It's right here." "You know what else is funny, I don't see a dragon." Leonard annoyingly puts out that small piece of hopeless information upset at the failed plan despite knowing it was based on probability.