CHAPTER FOURTEEN

14.
(Listen to the song above 👆 in as you read parts in between brackets. It's not a must.)

The walk down the moonlit hall and into various classrooms was becoming very tiring and annoying, they could swear they were repeating some rooms. It was maddening, the walls kept turning and the stairs kept twisting spitting them in a further distance than before, sometimes they got separated then they came together before finding themselves in a further distance from the loud chanting. The place kept turning into a labyrinth, a very annoying thing to do to three bloodthirsty warriors trying to find their prey especially Oden the level headed prince could feel the rage of his alpha. What even got them more scared than they were was glaring red tint of the soon to be crimson moon. "Why the hell are you hiding? I THOUGHT YOU WANTED A WAR!!" Oden mocks suspecting the queen might be listening. As a matter of fact she was, down at the basement where she was born again after the limbo imprisonment. The place might have forced bile up her throat once she stepped in with all the bitter memories dancing around but she had to retain her composure in order to fulfill. The motivation being that single bitter memory, her brothers on the throne meant to be hers admitting to killing no better word is butchering her mate. They are not here to feel the same pain but their generations will serve the same purpose.

(Back at the war zone, back at the battlefield between the pack, zombies and the children of the bloodhound the fight escalates in to high gear making both sides tired and prepared to give up. All injured with healing rate decreasing, battered and bruised with slashes and bites. It was truly a death match there was no in between so if you had an enemy between your teeth bite as hard as you can, if your claws were in contact with the skin beneath then dive as deep as you can until you get into their hearts rip them out. It was the only way to survive so their cause can live on. "We can keep going but our packs are almost depleted in energy." Thecla speaks up voicing concern while skimming through the battlefield. "Their wolf numbers have also decreased but their zombie numbers are the true bother. HEY JAYDEN ARE YOU OKAY UP THERE?!" Arthur points out shredding two zombie wolves at the same time raising his eyes to watch the his more hardworking brother. "NEVER BEEN BETTER!!" The dark brown haired male answers positively despite how tired he was with a smile on his face. He needed to come down but if he did that now there was no chance they can keep up with the enormous numbers emerging from the center. "For my family, for my friends, for my pack." A momento he keeps chanting in his head everytime he felt too exhausted and it worked for him.

On the omegan side Olivia and Jason took most of the heavy attacks in the center using their powers respectively and together. Anything you reduce the numbers. Meanwhile Addison took it upon herself to do everything he can to match up to her fellow chosen leaders. Freeze, break, smash repeat that was how they strategised though it worked in the first half of the battle it took a toll on them on the second as the numbers of the zombies doubled. Jason on the hand used several electrical whiplash from his own created thunderstorms to electrocute as many of their enemies as they could. With his disorder, he could only feel a rush of energy surging through him, it was a first and he enjoyed it. The displaced energy and need of to do more activity with somewhere to place it was absolutely amazing. So even when he saw Olivia and the rest slow down he knew he could take the load off their back until their energy was up by a small percentage. "I think am at my limit here." "Listen here frozen you better keep at it if you want our little banters to entertain you for the next 200 years." Olivia faces the voice of the superspeeding red head annoyed that she thinks she can give her a lecture on the need to keep surviving. It's not like she wanted to give up no, it's just if she kept this up any longer she might end up losing control. It was taking a toll on her everything she was doing, her energy getting divided into two one for keeping her powers growing while the other was trying to stay in control while doing it. "We need more help." She whispers to herself knowing very well they may not last any more if they keep this going. Even Jason despite his non stop efforts.