CHAPTER TEN.

10.

Alpha kingdom.
The queen walks to the Omegan grounds as she sends chills of fear through each and every person around her,her soldiers ,the kingdom's residents who are still alive in fear,her two right hands . The dark night sending waves of beautiful stars around the kingdom beautiful but in the end of each star is red the colour of blood,the colour of torture her eyes magma orange like fire,her skin showing veins of fire. She was not one to reckon with her smirk sending a message of what people feared. Death. The end is near a message no one wants to read it was avoided like the plaque,like the revelation in the bible. She could literally feel the tremble of their bones,the stutter in their words,the hard thumping of their hearts. Her reign was what she wanted it to be,her plan, when she gave her humanity ,she got what she truly desired. It was no longer the story of revenge,it was the tale of justice,justice to the many she loved and her son. Kyla walks behind her together with John as they get out of the school,claws academy. The place she chose to destroy everything they built. "They say pain is what makes you stronger and it let's you face those who destroyed you but to me pain is a distraction,it made me forget my strength,my power,my true will. But I woke up from it,got rid of it. The true anger is what builds you and makes you who you need to be no matter how hard it sometimes feels to be someone else , you accept who you need to be. The moon is clicking,changing soon I will get what I deserve. When the moon turns to colour of wine I will finally end the reign that life threw at me." She closes her eyes and once she opens them her eyes turn rosy pink but just flashes before going back to it's new colour,the colour of death. " Let's go. We need a lot of rest for the final phase. The final battle is knocking." The group follows behind the queen.

Witches world.
The group of now eleven walks out of the light through the gateway happy to get to the next part of the journey. What they definitely didn't expect was a group of witches standing around them in their defense mode." 7 Wolves? Two immortals and an extinct creature?" "Who are you calling extinct?"protests the dragon king.

 " What are you all doing so far from home?" One of the leading witches dressed in blue animal print  leather attire  interrogates,her beautiful ocean glowing eyes staring directly at them

" What are you all doing so far from home?" One of the leading witches dressed in blue animal print leather attire interrogates,her beautiful ocean glowing eyes staring directly at them.

 " What are you all doing so far from home?" One of the leading witches dressed in blue animal print  leather attire  interrogates,her beautiful ocean glowing eyes staring directly at them