CHAPTER EIGHT.

The song is for a part below.

8.

                               "You have got to be kidding me!!!" Arthur spits out while splitting the head of one of the decaying monster wolves between his hands. The reason for his disgust being the sprouting dead force increasing in number like it was getting paid by the grim to add them to his famous death count. He was exhausted, his clothes barely hanging on from how torn they were by the bony necrotic bloodhound pack. The rest of the group were also weary from all the punching clawing and biting they had to do. The most disgusting part was the biting, YUUUUuuCK!! the after taste was horrendous, especially from the nasty dark soiled dried bloody skin. "This is the worst day of my life, it even surpasses the wedgie Olivia gave me on the first day of eight level." Jayden adds unknowingly giving the team a bit of laughter, a kind of stress relief from all the damage their palates, tongues and tonsils were receiving while they keep fighting to keep themselves and the earthly people alive using every ounce of their power and strength despite this things showing out of nowhere like a plaque of locusts. It was a kind of irritating mixed with annoyance. Tired of the multiplying work Arthur gets Jayden and Jason to cover him as he uses the time to multiply increasing their small army by adding five more Arthurs to the team. "I think we are at a better position if we would use our so called birthright." Encourages Olivia her eyes glowing a nice icy blue letting her claws slip in and fangs so that she can be able to fully take control of her deadly ice powers.

Seeing that Violet takes Jayden's place teaming up with Olivia use their ice bending abilities to freeze as many as possible allowing the rest of the group to punch frozen rotting wolves sending broken shards to different directions and in extremely small pieces that if they were to reconstruct themselves, impossible is what I can state. This was the best way for them to get rid of this annoying creature. They had no hearts to pull out the cutting of heads was also pointless cause the bodies moved by the will of the bloodhound's making. Oden and Oriela happy with Olivia's idea also use their Ora's fire to burn the zombies pack in waves. The Ora's fires hotter than a non luminous flame turn the bones to ash without the process of drying. Straight up dust for the wind to dispose off. They were getting somewhere now. It helped a lot despite the overflowing decaying demons emerging from the ground.

"Where are they coming from? Could it be from our dimension but I see no gatepasses or gateways!!" Jason shouts from another position his eyes glowing purple blue with lightning streaks passing through his hands and eyes as if charging themselves up awaiting the right point to set the bolts of electricity to the sprouting zombies. The boy was learning fast, he had to where was the time to perfect his skill if they keep getting attacked like a bunch of gangsters with wanted posters all over the world's for them, when if not now. He had to learn how to regulate the amount of energy he dispatches. It was easy if it wasn't for violets quick lessons. Violet? Why violet is she not a mermaid? Is she not a vampire? Where does she come into the equation when it comes to lighting bolts? Now before you asked those necessary yet unnecessary for the unfolding situation at the moment I'll make it like an anime extended explanation of power works before a quick attack and do a quick drop for the many impatient ones. It's Simple really, Jason and Olivia's powers came from one source despite their undeniable difference. She knew what changes were happening in Jason's body, he could control the weather mostly storms nothing else. So it's mostly rain, showers, thunder and electrical storms name it. The rain thing was not a problem the elephant in the room was the lighting and electrical storms brewing inside the kid like a shock cocktail. She could tell both powers were uncontrollable if left unchecked, they were both maddening to the brain if left unfocused. They all felt the struggle of wanting to let go yet having people to protect holding back was a requirement not leisure necessity. All violet had to do was give him some pointers on control, starting with rage which wasn't much of a demon compared to the damn energy burst of a disease he had. So in order to learn how to control those voltages she had him frozen in the bath tub. He would release the bolts of electricity slowly until unfrozen. It wasn't definitely as easy as it is read. As the first a thousand tries were let's just say the Sun Woo's bathroom looked like it passed through a kiln makeover trial. The next a thousand were somewhere, not his best but hey hey don't judge the boy is at a time limit with the streaming killing brigade waiting it's turn at the "make the demonic bitch back home" happy going on. So without further Ado for the action craving readers Jason takes in a few relaxing breaths he weaves out nice long wave of electrical whips spreading them to the thick two lined front row speeding towards him and his friends. The stench of barbeque gone wrong was all that filled up the air. With the burning electrical waves frying the already decayed and decaying rotten matter. To say the city center will need a bigger air freshener after this battle is not wrong if the budget and climate change organizations allows.