Past and Present differs

Trifecta update

Previously on "Questions"

The pups find the reason why Ryder has lost memory or atleast they know it was because of Copycat.

'And showing him around town!!' Rubble said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie POV
'What is that?' Ryder said pointing to a stuffed Teddy bear in a box.

The pups have been trying to make Ryder regain his memory again. They decided to take him down to the lookout basement to show him some of his stuffs he had when he was younger.

'It is your Teddy bear you had when you were younger' Skye said picking it up.

'Yeah' Chase said picking up another plushie. 'You used to call him "Techy Tedd" '

'Techy Tedd' Ryder said it again, a smile appeared on his face. He took the Teddy bear in his hand and looked at it.

'Now do you remember?' Rubble asked.

'No...' Ryder said. His attention was all on his Teddy bear. 'I like Techy Tedd! He's so soft!'

I felt myself blush. Ryder started hugging Techy Tedd. He's not himself. He's acting a little strange.

'Hey guys!' Marshall said as he approached us. 'What's Ryder doing?'

'He's being a child' Rocky chuckled.

'Awww that is so adorable' Marshall said licking Ryder on his cheek. 'Anyway I talked to Dorothy about this. She says her sister, Bianca, will be happy to check Ryder'

(Remember Dorothy from "A pet"? I did tell you all she will appear on upcoming chapters! If you didn't remember, she's a nurse)

'Bianca?' Ella asked. 'Sounds very familiar'

'That's because Bianca was the one who took care of Tuck when he was suffering from severe dehydration on one of our rescues, remember?' Marshall said. 'She even took care of Chase when he was younger'

'Oh yeah!' Ella giggled. 'Silly me! I forgot all about her!'

I looked at Ryder who still had Tedd in his arms. He looks so cute. I took out my phone and clicked a picture. I wonder how Ryder would react to this after he gains his memory.

'What is your name again?' Ryder asked looking at me.

'Its Katie' I told him for the fourth time. 'And your name is Ryder' I said before he can ask it.

'Right!' He said to himself. 'Katie and Ryder!'

Marshall smirked at me. I felt myself blush red again.

'Yeah, Ryder and Katie' Marshall whispered in my ear. 'Even with his memory loss~'

I blushed redder.

'Is something wrong, Katie?' Ryder asked looking at me. 'You are all...what do you say that? Yes! Red!'

'No I'm alright' I said. 'I'm just feeling a bit hot!'

'Yeah, "Hot"~' This time it was Chase.

'Oh my!' I said as I ran out of the room.

I sat down on the floor and took out my phone. I looked at the picture again. He's so mesmerizing. I edited the image using an app. Then I set it up as my phone wallpaper. The previous one was Ryder's image too.

~next day~
Chase POV
'C'mon Ryder!' I said leading the way to Bianca's special lair. Ryder's been very clingy over Katie. Ella started to think it wasn't Ryder at all!

'What is that, Katie?' Ryder asked pointing to a cat on the road. He was holding Katie's hand tightly like a little child.

'That's a cat' Katie answered him patiently. 'Oh, and it looks like the one Cali plays with when she's bored!'

'Who is this Cali?'

'She's "my" cat!'

'Your cat? Where is she?'

'She's at the pet parlour'

'What is a pet pal-la-lorour'

The pups burst out laughing, hearing Ryder pronounce "Parlour". He's pretty funny sometimes when he says some words. He still has Techy Tedd in his backpack. He is so stuck with him.

The last time I saw Ryder behave like this was when he was six or seven. He has changed a lot compared then. He's still cute though.

Idea by:- SuperGacha123Color