Chapter 7: the party.. people

It's two weeks before banquet and I've already got a dress for that occasion.. I still can't believe about him asking me out as his partner for the banquet.. Also my first kiss with him...

(after one week and five days later)

Soo its Friday morning !!! Banquet is tonight!! Oh gosh im to shy to talk to him... >~< *sigh* i gotta reserve everything for tonight... >•< oh why....

*5:30

Holy shit!! I must prepare for tonight!! Mom!!!

"sweetie your gown is in you closet!! Come down to my room if you're done putting it on.. " mom said in a joyful tone...

So i opened my closet and i gasped... I got what I've always wanted.... A pretty white and blue dress! (actually it was a gown) XD

So when i wore it it perfectly fits!!! I came down it was like 5:45 already my mom was waiting for me to come down and when she saw me she was like... O.O

"my sweetie you look gorgeous!! Lets make up and fix that hair shall we? "

Mom said like she would be my expert beautician....

Well it was quarter to 7 and our banquet starts at 7:30 so when mom was Finished i quickly went to the car and our driver started the car and off we go!!

As we went to the venue... I forgot my purse!!! Aww fuck this shit!!! I just told my driver to pick it up..

When i arrived i saw most of us but my gang and their partners weren't there..

What the heck is happening!?!

(someone walks towards me)

"ummm...  Kayla right?? "

"uh yeah??"

*slow music starts playing*

"uhhh...  Can i have this dance?? "

"uhhmmm... " :/

"oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself.. Im Grey Luke Johnson.."

He takes my hand and told me

"just follow me and don't take your blindfold of.."

Then it suddenly went dark...

~~~~~~~~••~~~~••~~~~••~~~~••~~~~~~~~

Who do you think is Grey??

What will happen to kayla??

Well we have a new rival.....  Maybe....  XD

SO SO SORRY FOR THE VERY SLOW UPDATES.. its because its our exam week. ...

I'll catch up with the other chapters...

X_X sooo very sorry...