Chapter 6: one for all and all for one

Okay our ranking Still hadn't change after the second quarter exams... So you know who are still the top 5 right?? Well now i know that we are all for one and one for all.

Okay our teacher said that all freshmen will have a banquet this upcoming fall also there will be crowned as king and queen of the night... So that's in two months i guess.....

We were too busy to plan for our road trip wherever... But maybe that will be in the sembreak??

After a month and a half they were starting to pick their own partners... Of course there would be some who would ask me if i already had a partner well even though i don't i just said that i had already...

Jane picked Dan and Janine picked Nathan her new friend...

I still haven't talked to Dylan about this partnering of mine.... I hope he will agree...

"hey Kayla come to my house later..  Okay?? "  Dylan seriously said

"uh okay...."

(after school...)

"hurry up so we can get this over with"

"okay fine! Just a minute.. Sheesh... " i replied while packing my bag up

We were walking to his house when i kept thinking what would we do in his house...

"we're here" he said

*whoa he also is a rich kid* while i was staring at his mansion...

"so are you gonna go inside or what?"

"uhh yeah" i said i nod

Amazing, unexpected, unimaginable are the first three words went inside my mind.

"come to my room..  There we will have our conversation"

"okay"

(i kept thinking what was going to happen but i just brushed it off i guess i could trust him)

As i walked inside his room and closed the door he turned his aircon on and told me to sit on his bed...

His room was totally big..  But my room was a bit smaller..  So it should be okay...

He sat in front of his console and started playing...

*clears throat * "so what was it?" i asked

He paused his game and went towards me pushing me laying on his bed i was just looking up at him staring confused....

"would you...  Be my partner...  For our banquet??" he said a bit embarassed while retreating and made me back in my sitting position.

I stood up and hugged him whispering in his ear "of course... Yes"

He pushed me towards the wall... I felt his hands on my waist and i felt a gentle kiss on my mouth.... Of course i was shocked... But why can't i just push him away...  I found my self  kissing back to him...

Why?!??? I can't resist this type of thing?? I know im that innocent but why am i liking it?? He has this awesome sensation when kissing.. *he stops*

"you're not a bad kisser yourself"  he smiles

I just blushed

It was already getting dark i told him that i'll go home now...  He told me that he will walk me home i didn't insist of course cause i needed protection...

~~~~~~~~~~~~•~•~~•~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think is happening to Kayla?

Will it be them or will there be someone else?

Well please leave a comment if you want someone else with Kayla... Also suggest his name...  :)

4 more chapters to go...  :/ but it will get more interesting until the end.. :)

#KAYLAN!!  :)