Chapter 27: punishment Part: B

"well your punishment is you will sleep with me..."

"wha?!?!?!"

"you have to do it or else i'll do something to you"

"you're black mailing me" -_-*

"fine just this night only, i really need to sleep"

he smirks

so i went to his bed and said good night to him which was really awkward/weird to think of cause it's already 3 am.. which it was already morning so yeah...

as i was about to sleep i felt his arms around my waist... it was like he was making me as his sleeping/hugging pillow in which to think of it was weird cause i am slim and not poofy..... 

if you know what i mean..

i tried removing his arm but he tightens it more every time i try to take it of my waist....so i had no choice but to let it go...

after a while he pressed his body against mine .... i was already panicking!! oh my glob!! i feel tense but i have this feeling that i like it arghhh!! what in the world am i thinking about?!?!

*groans* "why are you panicking?"

"cause i have no idea what in tarnation you are doing right now..."

"just calm down i'm not going to touch you or anything just go to sleep already"

"how can i sleep if you're hugging me like this?"

"you don't like it?"

i stopped and blushed a little

*mumbles* "well i do but.."

"just go to sleep" :)

"okay fine sweet dreams"

"sweet dreams.... love you"

"love you too.."

i widened my eyes!! he scored again on me!! *sigh* *whimpers* argh!!! i cant handle it anymore!! i'm going to sleep!!..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:D Dylan scored again!! KayLan