Chapter 32: Note this... NEVER EVER..

As we went home..  I awoke and just didn't let them know..  As i was pretending to be asleep i heard their conversation.

"who should we drop first? "

Jane asked while driving

"well Kayla is bruised and Kim is with her... So maybe they should be the first ones.. "

Janine replied

"nope just leave Kayla to me..  I'll take care of her.."

Dylan says with a smile

I couldn't hold it in..

"WAIT WHAT?? "

I shouted a bit..

"oh it seems like my princess is already awake"

"im not your princess.. There's no way I'm going with you to your  house... Also what is your perspective reason for me to come with you? "

"well you don't want to let your mom know right? Plus you've sprained your foot and your bruises haven't healed up yet..."

".....

Fine but as long as Kim comes along"

"sorry I've got important things to do..."

Kim said

Sheesh..  Geeez i know that she said that cause she has some true perspective for me..  Sheesh

"geez fine but as long as it'll be for this day only.."

Well another day to spend with our total IDIOT..

Well there are some part of me that is kinda happy that he is gonna take care of me.. But...Why?

Why is my mind starting to like him? Why is my mind falling in love with him..

It's like the other stories...

The girl at first doesn't seem to like the boy but eventually she falls in love with the boy who breaks the heart of the girl and at the end they still became one. Happy ending and stuff like that..

Well my heart is still reserved for my only one...

But.. that the novel thingy.. isn't going to happen in my story

Note this... NEVER EVER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahahahh never ever