6. Cherish You

Warning: Mature content.

Gong Jun felt all of his blood ran south when Zhehan moaned his name in this tempting position. A certain part of his body became hot. Yet, he closed his eyes and quickly shook his head to make himself preserved. After suppressing his increasing desire, Gong Jun went to Zhehan who was looking at him with anticipating eyes. As soon as he sat down on the bed, Zhehan got up and snuggle into Gong Jun's arms, cheek being pressed against where Gong Jun's rapid beating heart located.

Gong Jun immediately embraced him and noticed that Zhehan's inner robes were dump with sweat. Zhehan's whole body was burning hot as fire. The lotus scent became heavier. He was looking up at Gong Jun with hazy eyes and slightly parted red lips. Rosy cheeks made him look more alluring. But somehow, he looked like he was in pain.

And Gong Jun forgot to breathe. This form of Zhehan in his arms was pitiful yet seductive at the same time. It was so irresistible that Gong Jun's restraints were being eroded bit by bit, mild yet lethal. The golden and blue orbs were glowing with love and lust as they stared straight into Gong Jun's eyes.

"Hanhan.."

"Please Junjun.."

Zhehan let out another whimper as he wrapped his arms around Gong Jun's neck. He was pleading at Gong Jun but he didn't exactly know what he was begging for. All he could see right now was that the man he fell in love was embracing him with eyes staring at him with an absolute endearment. It was Gong Jun. Zhehan would give anything to him including his heart, mind and body.

"Please.."

At the soft quivering voice, all of Gong Jun's controls jumped out of the window as he leaned down and pressed his lips to Zhehan's. Zhehan's lips were soft and plump. They were warm and wet against Gong Jun's lips. Zhehan responded to his kiss with an equal eagerness and tighten his arms around Gong Jun's neck. It was their first kiss yet Gong Jun felt those lips had been moulded for him long time ago by gods. They were made only for him.

Gong Jun laid Zhehan's body down on the bed and hovered over him, his lips never leaving those addictive ones of Zhehan. He sucked and licked at Zhehan's bottom lip who immediately parted his lips willingly. Gong Jun took the granted access and pushed his tongue into Zhehan's warm cavern, lapping up everywhere with a great hunger. When he sucked Zhehan's tongue, the latter moaned in pleasure.

"Junjun.."

Gong Jun's arms around Zhehan's waist got tighten as he kept kissing and sucking those addictive lips, repeatedly whispering one word between their sloppy kisses.

"Mine."

Both had contained their feelings for a long time. Too long that they couldn't apart from each other's lips once they tasted. Love flooded in their hearts, filling every single corners. The desire to feel each other's warmth made hands unable to be parted from each other's skin.

Gong Jun pulled away when he felt Zhehan became out of breath. He supported his weight on one elbow beside Zhehan's head while the other hand continued squeezing the smaller man's slim waist, leaving red bruises. Zhehan's lips were red and slightly swollen from the intense shared kiss. The fingers on Gong Jun's nape were flamed with passion. This Zhehan under him was fatal enough to make Gong Jun's heart pound in a rapid rhythm, adding fuel to his deepest desires.

Gong Jun kissed Zhehan's lips again and directed his lips to the sharp jawline, then to the flawless neck. He bit and sucked here and there on Zhehan's neck, nibbling the soft skin, marking his territory. Zhehan moaned out loud which could nearly be regarded as a mix of choke and scream when Gong Jun bit and nibbled on his scent glands. Love bites were left on his collarbones, shoulder blades and chest. Gong Jun saved the two pink nipples to cherish later and kissed his belly with his hands pulling down Zhehan's pants. The hard pink cock sprang against Gong Jun's cheeks. It had a cute pink shade and perfect size to dance between Gong Jun's long, slender fingers. Zhehan gasped loudly as Gong Jun wrapped his fingers around it, his thumb rubbing the rosy head which was dripping wet with precum.