7. Confession

It had been half an hour that Zhehan had been pacing in their bedroom. He sat down on a chair, trying to stay calm. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't set his mind at ease. His hair and clothes were still dripping, forming a tiny puddle on the wooden floor.

"Hanhan, you always smell so good."

It was impossible. How could Gong Jun smell his scent? It was way too beyond normal. Zhehan bit his lips, immersed in thinking about what Gong Jun just said.

"Hmm. Lotus. It's so fragrant."

Hulijings were born with their own scents since they were born. Each had individual scents which varied heavy to light. Lotus was Zhehan's scent. And there was no way Gong Jun could smell it because normally, humans could not smell Hulijings' pheromone scents as scents were produced for the purpose of attracting mates. Yet Gong Jun could smell him. But how?

The scent glands on Zhehan's neck started to itch and his body felt uncomfortable. Zhehan had been rubbing his glands with his hand, hoping to ease the itching feeling, when there was a knock on the door.

It was Gong Jun who made Zhehan a tea but Zhehan was not ready to meet him in this state. His brain was still dwelling on how Gong Jun could smell him and his body was not comfortable like usual. So, he told him to give him some time.

"Dry yourself properly, Hanhan. There are clean towels in closet. Don't forget to stay warm. I'll tell you when dinner is ready."

Zhehan smiled at Gong Jun's words, his heart feeling warm. Gong Jun was always like this, always cared about him and always pampered him, which made Zhehan falling for him over and over again.

Nothing could be more pleased than knowing the man you loved cared you so much.

______________________________

When Zhehan woke up, his head was spinning and his vision was dizzy. The feeling of burning was gone and all Zhehan could feel was exhaustion and being so sweaty. It was midnight and heavily snowing, yet the room was warm. He looked around and saw Gong Jun on bedside, pillowing his own arms and falling asleep. At first, Zhehan was confused why Gong Jun didn't sleep on bed and then, the reality hit him.

This morning, his heat came out of nowhere. It clouded his sanity and made his body burn hot. His cock had been hard and his back entrance had produced a lot of slick, being painfully itchy. The intense desire of wanting to be breed controlled his mind. Then, Gong Jun came into the room and...

The scenes of their shared intimate session flashed back. Zhehan's eyes widened with disbelief and then, his heart was visited by another feeling he feared, guilt. It was so shocking and so intimidating, laughing mockingly and tearing his heart, making it bleeding nonstop. How could he... how could he... do that kind of thing to Gong Jun, to the man he loved the most?

Just in time, Gong Jun stirred and woke up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned a bit. He straightened his body and looked Zhehan to find him being already awoke. Gong Jun's eyes brightened and sat on the bed, supporting Zhehan to sit up.

"You're awake. How are you feeling?"

Zhehan looked at him with dazed eyes which made Gong Jun felt alarmed. Something was wrong. He had never seen Zhehan's eyes being all dead like all the emotions were taken own from the world. Those eyes Gong Jun adored so much were now being like a neap tide, showing nothing.

"Hanhan? What's wrong?"

Zhehan went silent for a moment and then made a reply.

"I'm fine."

Gong Jun was feeling uneasy. He didn't like that Zhehan was being like this. He feared something might gone wrong. Could that be because of the suppressants?