16. Our Past

Warning: Mature Content

Zhehan was not feeling good right now. His whole body was starting to heat up and these wedding red robes weren't helping at all. Luckily to his one and only comfort, Gong Jun had already removed his veil half an hour ago so at least, he didn't need to be blind and sit tight like a statue on their bed anymore.

During the last hour, they had done so many things like sitting there and thanking everyone for wishing them to have a good marriage life, paying homage to the moon and great ancestors, doing the ritual supervised by the superiors and drinking the special serum for their bonding night.

After drinking that serum, the superiors had sent him back to the chamber while Gong Jun had to stay there and continue the following steps of the ritual.

The moon was already shining like a big, bright lighting ball in the dark sky. The chamber was lit dimly by the yellow light from the candles and lanterns. The surrounding was really quiet except the sounds of crickets and night owls.

Zhehan's body was already sweating as the heat was starting to kick in because of the serum. Right now, all he knew was that he wanted to take off every robe on his body and get rid of all of the accessories. But the omega knew that he couldn't do that. Only the husband could take them off at the wedding night. So, Zhehan needed to wait for his husband.

The omega wiggled in his seat. His entrance was starting to be itchy and he needed to do something to distract himself. Zhehan stood up and went straight to the wardrobe. The bed was beautifully decorated by crimson thin curtains and chains of jewels but he needed more of his husband's scent. Because of the heat and the omega instinct, Zhehan decided that he needed to build a nest for their incoming mating.

He pulled out all of Gong Jun's robes and putting them on the bed, making a nest out of them. But it wasn't enough. He wanted more scent of his husband. Therefore, he took out the alpha's pants and inner robes and took a whiff. Smelling more intense sandalwood, Zhehan nodded in pleased and added them to the nest, building his very first nest in his life. Just to make it more visually beautiful, he even created two or three lotuses with his spiritual power and put them in the middle. Now the bed was messy with the flowers, the alpha's robes and pants but Zhehan was pretty pleased with his nest.

He lied in his nest and inhaled one of Gong Jun's robes as he missed his husband. The result was that he became hornier and itchier because what he just did was like accelerating his heat. It took all of his will power not to take off the robes and finger himself. The hole was producing slick, forming a big wet patch at the back of his pants.

The omega wiggled on the bed, his hand slowly made his way to palm his already hard cock. He moaned as soon as he touched himself. He didn't dare to take off his pants or took his cock out so he just rubbed the bulge from outside. He really needed his alpha now. He wanted to be mated by him.

Fortunately, it seemed like God had some mercy on him. Zhehan heard that Gong Jun opened the door of the chamber and went into the room just in time. The alpha was surprised by the view of his omega on their bed and stood there in awe.

"Alpha~"

Gleaming tears were like enhancing the omega's charms when he raised his head and called his husband. Zhehan's face was rosy, sweats were glistening on his forehead and neck, beautiful pink toes curled in irritation. One of his hands was touching himself from outside the pants while the other hand was holding Gong Jun's robe to his face as he was inhaling it.

Gong Jun's cock started to harden at this gorgeous sight of his wife. Zhehan even built a nest with his clothes for both of them to mate. Gong Jun felt that his blood were boiling and he also started to heat up which was a sign of his rut was kicking in. The alpha licked his lips and quickly made his way to the bed to take the omega in his hands.