*Note*

Hi everyone.  I have decided I'm going to be taking a small break from this book. I love this story and all the attention I received but I cannot write this book if I don't have enough ideas for 1 chapter. I could publish small chapters but I don't want to give work if it isn't at my best.

This book isn't discontinued whatsoever just taking a small break. I have decided I am going to be trying to write new pieces.  I currently started 2 other books that I'm very excited for.  I know I have said before I started other ones but those didn't have enough plans but for these I'm really excited and already have some chapters written. I know I'm not a huge writer but it would mean a lot if you guys could share those books and get the word out and vote on those. I will try to come back and write on here whenever I have an idea but I have just gone blank for this storyline.

New books are called

Unauthorized Us:  Sent off to boarding school, Blake Smith has to make this life for herself with new, rich kids. After starting her first day she immediately has a rough start with the schools scariest friend group. Overtime she learns more and more about the kids and the school but there's 1 soul she just can't get at. Can she figure him out? Or will he figure her out first.

And

The Way it goes:  Summer is just starting when Dylan Walkers hot new neighbor, Blake Wilson moves in across the street.  With her boy best friend, Chase Wright, living next door and her girl best friend, Emily Baxter, she's in for a handful of summer fun.  Romance, Drama, and jealousy will they manage to have the best summer they could have?  I guess you'll have to find out the way it goes.