.14 Feelings Make You Weak

Nothing. A feeling that hurts so much but you can't live without. I feel nothing. I am nothing. The word nothing seems to fit me perfectly. When in feeling everything I feel nothing and that's so sad it's hilarious. I mean here was a girl who was so sweet and innocent riding a bus to somewhere.

After a week of being locked up like a damsel in distress Kaleb finally allowed me out of his sight long enough for me to breathe and get a good idea of what is going on.

A suicidal girl is getting a little to enhanced in her dreams and has become part of them. A princess with a different type of knight.

Romeo and Juliet. To everyone a tale that is so tragic and epic and satisfying it's beautiful and a work of art. To me it's a story about two hopeless people aimlessly wondering, hoping for love and the chance to get a glimpse of happiness and when they have it all, they have something to lose. They break like a twig turning one to two and breaking into nothing.

They had me go to therapy for a year and I got through it by lying. Making up stories about how I was sorry I made scratches and indents in my skin. About how I was "stupid" for thinking I'd find happiness by not eating at all.

After being me for awhile, not being me would be awesome. Feeling emptiness wasn't something I could just bring up in therapy. You had to trick them into thinking you were just on the brink of insanity when in reality it engulfed you in its flamed and claimed you.

"Miss you saving that seat for someone" a guy around my age asked motioning my bag on the neat next to me on the bus.

"Um... Sorry no I can't really concentrate I haven't slept much in awhile." I responded while butting my bag on my lap. It was more like a beach bag but it was black and sorta went with everything.

"Well you look like a girl who's got a lot on her mind. Next stop is at a coffee shop care to join." The strange man asked while smiling.

"Feelings mean your weak and you might be a psychopath and I don't even know your name," I replied half smiling.

"Tony and I can assure you I'm not a psychopath." Tony said leaning over. I silently nodded looking at him.

Brownish blonde hair cut with a little bit of bangs. Brown eyes the color of wet dirt. Skinny jeans and white T-Shirt with a brown leather jacket covering him up.

"You coming it's our stop," Tony said snapping me out of my trance. He put his hand out for me to grab and I took it and smiled. We ran into the coffee shop and when I realized they had peace tea I started to smile so hard. Tony got a coffee and I got two peace teas.

"So spill" Tony said.

I forgot what he meant until it hit me. "Well um there's not that much to say. Mental illnesses, hospitalizations, broken family, severe daydreams. The one guy I actually have known for years likes me and I don't want to screw up our friendship again. I went on and on and before we knew it, it was an hour later.

Well I'm sorry I wasted you time with my stupid problems but thanks for listening. I'm gotta get home to my apartment. I was moving out and then realized I didn't exactly want to go and I'm still unpacking.

Hey yes I do that this chapter sucked. Yes I know that it is short. Yes I know that I shouldn't have listened to music while typing this.

VOTE, COMMENT, AND ALL THAT SHIT PLZZZZ🌟✌️