.12 The Past Is Dangerous.

I opened my eyes and realized I was dreaming. I was back to being 15 and pretending that everything was perfectly fine and that life was just a present with a perfect little bow on top. I knew the truth though. Even though I was in the past I knew deep down that it was dangerous.

I was depressed and cutting horrible with so many scars and nightmares hiding behind my eyes When I was 15.

I watched myself walk up to my group of friends and smile while going on about some band member. Suddenly a girl walked out of the classroom I was near and grabbed my hair and pulled me to the ground.

"You lil shit. How fucking dare you try to hook-up with my boyfriend," she screamed punching the side of my face," you slut. He didn't sleep with you because everyone knows that you have herpes whore."

Jason, oh he was once my best friend, came running down the hall and pulled her off and slammed her into the lockers. "Listen you bitch, you lay a hand on her ever again and so help me I will personally have someone kill you"

I was jotted awake when Kaleb was in my room shaking me. My check was in pain. "Crystal you were punching yourself and crying and screaming in your sleep are you okay. I nodded even though okay was the last word to describe me.

Jason. I haven't thought about him in a long time. We grew up with everyone wanting us to date because we both had blonde hair and blue eyes. We were best friends and everyone thought that we were more than friends but we weren't and never would be.

He never knew about me being depressed, suicidal, or even about me cutting because I had this plan in my head. It never made sense but I figured that it would be like handing an old map to a new explorer. Exciting, Anticipating, Marvelous.

I realized that I was just reliving the past and decided to take an anti-depressant. I was prescribed for years but they always made me feel like I was just being a better version of myself by lying to myself.

I know that my chapters are getting suckier and suckier. I just wanted to thank everyone for the 1.25K reads. Ily all so much.