.10 The Hospital. Again!?

I woke up in the hospital. Surrounded by the people that believed in love and hope. And then there was me. Love and hope are the dirtiest lies that I have ever heard.

"Crystal your awake," I heard Kaleb say. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT. Was the only thing I could think of. He found me. He found me and he saved me again.

Immediately I started hearing the questions. WhoWhatWhenWhyHow. WhoWhatWhenWhyHow. Repeated to me over and over again and again. But I didn't know the answers yet I knew how to answer these questions.

I looked around to see Kaleb, Jamie, Jenni, Soph, my mother and my father. Wait what the fuck why is my father here. I started screaming and then doctors and nurses flew by me as if they were waiting for this. Kaleb instantly knew and screamed at my father to leave. He did.

Everyone else was rushed out of the room but they made my mother stay,"I won't cooperate if my mother is in here. Send in Kaleb or I will pull these tubes out of my arm" I said as coldly as I could.

In came Kaleb and he plopped himself down in the chair beside me. I looked and his eyes were red and his checks were puffy. Did I hurt him this much. "Kaleb why am in the hospital" I asked.

"You OD. I came into your room and you were on your bed and you looked happy and peaceful. I knew something was wrong so I checked your pulse and you barely had one. Then obviously I called the hospital and you were out cold for two weeks." He said. Two weeks.

"Get me out of here please. Now" I said to him.

"Since you were here twice in the same year for attempting suicide they're having you stay in a ward for awhile," he said looking scared at my reaction. And he should've been.

"You need to get me out of here. Now." I said as commanding as I get.

"I'll try. No promises." Kaleb said

So, sorry that this ones taken so long and it's super short. I'm gonna write another short one soon. Sorry