Episode 22

Taraji pov

It's been about 5 months since me and Jeremiah splitter ways . It hasn't been the same since . I sat down watching the SpongeBob movie , while my phone kept ringing constantly . I turn off the tv and wanted to go to the mall .

[ later ]

I sat down in the food court eating some Chinese food . I wipe my mouth while some Nigga kept staring at me each time I'm not looking .

I got up throwing away the trash and left , until the same Nigga that was staring approaches me .

"aye my fault for staring at you I just couldn't handle the fact that you so fine . I forgot to introduce myself my name James what about you ? "

"My name Taraji nice to meet you " we shook hands . "Nice to meet you too you need help with those bags leaving ?" he asked . "Oh no I'm not leaving yet but thanks for asking " he nodded , but he wanted to walk with me . I actually didn't mind .

"So what you do in the weekends or whatever ? " "well I uh clean the house I also dance I'm on a dance team actually " I smirk .

"Ah you dance maybe you can you know show me some moves " he raises his eyebrows up and down . I knew what he was trying to do .

"You're really funny thanks for making me smile I went through bunch today "

"What's wrong what happened you can tell me ma I won't tell " . "Well you see my ex was cheating on me with two different bitches behind my back and this been happening since but I didn't notice until when his phone kept ringing ." I leave a sigh .

"Aw damn I'm sorry you didn't deserve that shit " he rubs my back .

"It's fine... oh you massaging my back shit that feels good do it again aw fuck yes work it haha " we both laugh . "Yeah I get that a lot I actually massage people back for a living . " wow

"Aw that's wonderful how much you make doing that ? "

"I make about 500 " damn ..... "well you need to teach me lmao ou I have to be somewhere

"Wait let me get your number though " he lend me his phone and I typed in my number we both waved and I left the mall .

"Taraji Taraji hey girl ! " faith was holding a baby on her hand . "Hey faith who the baby she so adorable "

"Oh that's my niece her name Skye Skye this is Taraji my bestie " skye was so adorable she kept chuckling and smiling . " Aww so where you heading to Rajipooh ? "

"Oh I'm about to go back home and try on these dresses and all . "

"Oh okay well I'll text you later see you girl " "alright see you"

I drove back home and tried on the dresses . So far they all fit me . Period as they should be tuh .

My phone rang it was a text from James .