Episode 9 part 2

Sorry yall for that long ass paragraphs in the last chapter this one will be short don't worry

Taraji

"Hey Ms.Carter " was playing we all walked out in line standing in our spots start to dance

We did majorette we did cartwheel backflip and everything then we ended it off with " YOU GOT THIS " then walked back in.

Then all of A sudden I heard Skye laughing

"Taraji calm down !"

"She testing me girl she testing me " .

"I'm testing you I'm testing you oh okay stay mad that's why Kaden with me of course what I said were lies face it girl you just one stanky thot "

Then I broke silence. Meaning I got up ran up on her punched her ass. I staged her I swung her around and kicked her in the eye.

"Go TARAJI SHOW HER WASSUP! Come on Rajipooh " Faith and the others hyped me up.

I kept kicking her and suddenly her nose was bleeding.

"Bitch " she grabs me causing me to fall down. She slaps me in the face and kicked my head

"Oh hell no" I pull her and slap her and I did my shit.

"BITCH FUCK UP BACK UP HOE and I...am not a stanky ass thot how try again" I said each time I punched her.

Immediately Kaden grabbed me Noah grabbed Skye

" ayo Taraji some wrong with you?" Noah yelled

"I'm saying bruh" Kaden agreed

"FIRST OFF I NEVER CHEATED ALL WHAT SKYE SAID WAS A LIE EVEN SHE CONFESSED HERSELF TOO SO SHUT THE FUCK UP JUST SHUT UP DAMN" I yell before walking off to sit on the bleachers.

I start to cry so I walk to the restroom.

I grabbed a tissue and wiped tears off my eyes.

"Hey girl you alright and Kaden is outside he wanted to talk to you " Faith said

"Yeah I'm good I'm finna head out now " I said. I walk out seeing Kaden trying to kneel down

"Uhm Taraji I just want to say that I am really sorry for not believing what you said I should have believed the first time but I was so clumsy. Taraji you are the wonderfulest cutest awesomest funniest smartest person I've ever talked to I hope you'll forgive you " he said.

"Aww Kaden thanks now get up the floor is kind of dirty looking but I forgive you "

"So that means I can be your luh boyfriend again ?"

"Of course you can and whatever Skye tells you yo ass better not believe it "

"Oh don't worry I won't believe that girl tuh " he laughs we both walked out to sit on the bleachers then Kaden went to get ready to get on the field.

So this was part 2 hope y'all liked it👑

- Kasey 💙