Episode 17

Taraji

It's been 4 month since I gave birth to Aniyah Marie and Kameron Jay.

"Baby I'm heading somewhere "

"Heading to where ? Baby you gotta tell me ow fuck " I said while I was breastfeeding Aniyah and Kameron

"I'm heading to the store calm down just to give them these they was disgusting " Jeremiah made a disgusted face and left the house

"Hehe Owwww Kameron one on now " I groaned.

Jeremiah

"Aye there you are this lady was Lying to me she never had the damn money "

"Oh now your ass wanna lie mane I'm done come see don't waste my fucking time I got two babies to take care of "

"Wait since when-"

"Yesterday why ain't u come I texted you "

"I told you I had to go somewhere it involved my family mane "

"Ohhh yeah okay maam imma give you until Friday if you don't time to say bye bye "

"Yes sir yes sir " she get up quickly and ran off

"Damn she can run fast asf mane " Kam laughed

"Hey Kam where you want me to put this- hey Jeremiah "

"Oh key Kamryn yall together ?"

"No nigga we siblings the fuck "

" don't gimme Attitude just asking " I laugh.

"Kam come on I'm waiting ! " she comaplined. "Stop acting like a damn baby "

Anonymous

I will get Taraji for once I know she has two kids now but she and them kids are mine ! They mine mine and Jeremiah back off or else he wanna be in jail again LMAO !

"Taraji coming back to me and her two kids nigga ion care !" I said to myself before leaving the house.

I go through my plans again on how to get taraji back yeah may think imma psycho but I love her fuck Jeremiah he don't even know her that much fuck outta here

Who y'all think that was comment below

Taraji <3.

Aniyah was sleeping while Kameron was crying.

I tried putting him to sleep and it worked. I head over to the kitchen then realizing where has Jeremiah been?

How long he been out for?

It was almost eleven in the evening one hour til 12 on the dot.

I called him but all of a sudden it went to voicemail"

"Hey it's Jeremiah if you're calling and I don't answer pls leave a message preciate I tight bye "

"Hey Jeremiah baby where you been I'm really worried about you just checking on you bar okay bye love you " I said before ending the call.

I turn on a movie and felt sleepy.

- 4:30 a.m-

I woke up in Jeremiah room wait how I get here? All I remember was I was watching a movie while waiting for Jeremiah

Suddenly....

"Hold up stop right there baby where you think you going come here you came back at midnight seriously I was worried about you"

"It's okay baby I'm fine look nothing happened to me that's all "

"You lying what happened don't make me"