Episode 7

Taraji 💞🥂

Me and Faith were in the auditorium with other people

Me and Faith were in the auditorium with other people. The teacher was holding a play about sum girl and sum boy falling in love and then blah blah blah.

"Okay students here yall scripts and you have to memorize them by Friday becuase that's day we doing it and if you don't then I will have to choose the understudy and whatnot"

"This gone be hard I don't like doing plays they boring as hell " Faith groans.

"Don't act like a crybaby girl remember you chose the class mhmm "

"Whatever it's boring still hmmph " she pouted.

Silence grew for a second i turn around and realized some boy was walking inside the auditorium

"Damn yall got quiet " a random boy sitting yelled out.

" Hello what's your name ?" the teacher asked

"Kaden " the boy said he put his head down he prolly shy.

"Nice to meet you Kaden you can sit anywhere and here you go we are having a play on friday make sure to memorize it if you have time " she said.

He found one and sat next to me nervousness grew inside me even tho he don't even know me.

"Aye aye whats your name ?" He asked.

"Taraji nice to meet you " we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you to ma aye say you pressure for real " he winked at me.

"Oh thanks " I replied while flipping through the book.

"No problem who's playing the girl what her name ?"

"Oh we don't know who yet " I said.

"Oh maybe I can play the boy and you can play the girl " he smiles

"Awww maybe who knows " Damn this nigga already crushing on me it's no problem though.

"Kaden may I see you for a second ?" Kaden gets up and walks over to the teacher

"Oooh he like you girl shoot your shot now " Faith whispered.

"But I-"

"You still like Noah ? Damn Raji you crushing on two people "

"I know but -"

"It's gone be okay but you might wanna look behind you " she pointed at something behind me.

"Girl what is it " she turns me around seeing Noah holding another girls hands. I- I can't believe this shit.

Noah looked back at me then looked all guilty I just ignored him and went looking back the the stage.

"Okay students which ever girls want to play Millie go on the stage and which ever boy wants to play Kameron go on the stage we will take turns only have ten minutes left.

A group of girls including me was on the stage were stirring while the boys were sitting down

"Uhm miss why ain't the boys up here "

"Cus she picked the new boy he was reacting front of her that's why "

"Yes that right okay first up " we went one by. One and I was last one

"And go "

As we were reading the lines, Kaden approached me and held up my chin some people was gasping.

"Congrats that was so wonderful okay bell has rung have a great day " the teacher said

"You too " some people said before leaving the auditorium

"Wait wait aye aye Taraji ?"

"Yeah ?"

"Lemme get your number " I said ok he gave my his phone I put my number and then my contact names is "Taj 💗"

He put his contact name as " Kaden 💍 " .

"Really a the ring emoji lol "

"You may never know " we both laugh.

Kaden 💗

I really hope she not taken cus imma show her what's up

I walk in the damn hallway then you know these girls be looking me up and down wanting me

They wanna ask for a photo with em I'm sometimes like " no thanks "

Some of em be winking at me like nahhh I only want one person and that person is Taraji.

I don't know boa it's some about her I like her personality her smile so pretty everything about her so pretty.

" hey your name Kaden right ?" some girl approach me

"yea what's your name ?" I ask in confusion

"Skye but you can call me eeh ion have a nickname but I would love to work with you we got the same third period omg see you later cutie " damn...

No.