Episode 34

Taraji Ryan
8:45 am
{ hotel in L.A}

"good morning sweetie " we got up showering blaire before dressing her up and going to eat breakfast .

"you're welcome if you need anything else I'll be right there ." the waitress said before walking into the back .

"mommy mommy I want home home " blaire cries . " awww it's okay blaire babysits okay we will find somewhere ." I wanted to buy my own house but I didn't have enough yet .

My phone was filled with notifs from James and a bunch of his bitch ass boyfriends and girlfriends adding me to gcs but that don't faze me you see I'm not a crybaby ass bitch .

"Taraji there you are " the voice sounded familiar until it was Julian behind me

"What are you guys doing here ? You wanna stay at my place if you'd want ?" I nod before we left .

"Why was that Nigga so rude ? You know uhm Johnson I mean James yeah him what was his problem if you don't mind explaining ?"

"I don't know honestly I really don't I'm sorry you had to encounter that bullshit . I thought he was on meds but it wasn't that . " I look over the window as hair was in my face

We get to his place and walk inside , blaire starts running again . "well you can stay in that room upstairs it's a big room by the way if you like them ?" He offered

"sure why not thank you by the way blare come on I have to change you " .

[ later ]

I felt tired , so I slept until my phone was buzzing about fifty damn times so I check what's going on .

James was threatening me he would come and take me and blaire hostage if I don't come back to his place , luckily he don't know where we both at . "Want some pancakes I made these , this my first time changing these up let me know how it tastes " it tasted really good I wanted thirds.

"Julian you a cook or something I mean you have to be this is good I want more bae-" I gasp while we both stare at each other

"I'm so sorry " I got up placing the plate down . "No it's fine I don't mind being called that I mean .... I really like you like I really do ! " he confesses .

"Awww I do too but I didn't want to cheat on James at the time .... Uhm I wanna watch SpongeBob " I don't even feel like mentioning ole dude name anymore .

"Alright , we'll I am going to take a nap if someone knocks on the door let me know " "alright " for the past hour me and blaire were watching the SpongeBob movie and eating some popcorn .

then sudden my phone buzze fifty times again . come to realize it was faith also part of it too hold up first of all how the fuck she involved in this or she wanna join cus she dumb too huh ?

If they want some of hurtful ass Taraji then let them have it . I went and clapped back at every each one of them ....

"Faith you the same stupid broke ass bitch that went crying when your sore loser ass boyfriend was in jail , asking people for money get a job you broke ass hoe "

"James , James James James it seems to me like you are desperate for attention . Are you on something again ? Keep my name Julian's name and blaire name out of your stanking smelly mole rat ass mouth "

"And to all of the dickrider s in this chat too yall can go suck a dirty pimpled double duck and cry to y'all's mammies and your duck sucking no job no talent ass fathers GOODBYE BITCH " I quickly block all of them after leaving the chat .

And that is how you clear a unloved ass trick . Blaire was crying she wanted to go play in the backyard , we walk outside and see a big ass pool mm I really wanna swim