Episode 29

Taraji POV

It has been about a month since you know ... happened . Today was my first day at Target and I was excited to start working cus I wasn't doing much at home and good thing is James starting to finish early today so he can watch the child .

"And if you have anything to ask or something just let me know if you need any help also " the manager told me before walking away .

I was at the cashier ready for bunch of customers to put what they are about to buy so I can scan and do whatnot.

[skip , 10:30 pm ]

"See you tomorrow " I waved and headed to my car driving back home . I opens the door seeing Blair's running around by herself I tried looking for James and he was sleeping upstairs

"Uhm James baby WAKE UP " he got up real quick his eyes were getting big as he was rubbing them

"Baby evening uhm I'm sorry I was watching Blaire I thought she was sleeping too I guess uh she escaped hehe " he said before scratching his hair .

"Hmm okay well I'm back hum has she ate anything ?" He nods and I walk to the restroom to shower .

For some reason James has been acting weird literally. He didn't answer my calls nor my texts when I was on break at work today . And he was off today not doing anything besides watching blaire .

"James are you okay " he looked at me for a second and turns around . "Yeah baby why what's wrong "

"Nothing wrong just asking you hungry still ?" He nodded no and went back to sleep . Hmm

James POV

13 missed calls from unknown
25 unread texts from unknown

And that unknown is my someone , well not Raina , but it's someone else . Her name is Skylar she is weird as hell . I only saw her and talked becuase it had been 10 years since I saw her . Last time I saw her was in middle school .
But ever since we met again she kept texting and spamming me non stop

She even came over and immediately left before Raj came back . She is the reason I was asleep I actually was not tired .

"Bruh Skylar get away from me we just friend you know I have a girl . " she didn't even care anyway . "Nigga I don't care anyways is she here I just want us to watch movies together ri won't do nothing .. I guess " she kept playing games .

"I'm not doing shit with y- sky what are you doing ?" She smirks as she pulls out convo brteeen me and her and my nudes.... Well you see it none of y'all's business.

" don't let me watch movie with you and raji will find out about us nigga keep playing with me !" She threatens me .

"I'll post this video of us " that video is from 2019 . I grunt with anger as she kept annoying me I don't even know why I was introduced to this weirdo bro .

"Sky you're not doing shit just leave me alone- Raji- " she walks in with her eyes getting bigger and bigger .

"James why the fuck is there a random bitch naked in here . Don't term me-" sky cuts her off . "Yes we been fucking behind your back he don't love you girl LMFAOAO"

"SKY STOP LYING PLEASE ! Taraji we weren't I promise I would never cheat on your princess " skylar kept laughing and giggling behind me

"Sky get out now ! GET OUT NOW !" She smacks her teeth and walks out . I sit down while Raji was standing there .

"Taraji don't tell me you believed her? Speak to me baby !" She just stood there .

"Then why did she send me this this was a convo from yesterday ! JAMES is this- I fucking hate you ! I'm gone !"

"Taraji WAIT RAJI COME BACK DONT LEAVE . I promise I swear I never cheated on you please ! Come on why would you believer her it's probably fake Raji"

"So is this what you do ? You put your damn fake nice loyal ass persona on people huh ? But behind the scenes you a fucking cheater ! Good bye I hope you're happy " she cannot be serious .....

I tried to grab her but she kept crying and opens the door and pushes me . "Taraji you're not going anywhere come on mamas !"

"Don't call me that anymore leave me alone the fuck JAMES LET ME FUCKING GO BRUH " but I refused I love this girl and I would never cheat on her ever . EVER.

I grab her right and slammed the door and locked it and carried her to the bed upstairs . "James LEAVE ME ALONE UGH !" .

"Taraji please I love you and I wouldn't cheat on you . That convo between her and me was few years ago look at here this was from 2019 but she just edited it and in 2019 I didn't know you at the time "

"Ohhhh wow James I'm really sorry please forgive me . Please baby " she cries onto my arms . "Baby it's okay don't be sorry " we hug each other .

« but you owe me something ?" I told her . She questioned and I grab her and drop lightly on the bed . "Omg James stop hahah " she opens her legs and strips her clothes down .

"You love me baby ?" I whisper . "Yes I do "  she moans while my dick is deep inside her .