Episode 18

Taraji <333.

I wake up and it was.......

Noah????? What the fuck

"Noah wait why you take me what in the world wait what am I doing here let me go Noah please "

He chuckles and looks at me in anger then slaps me.

"You think I'm finna let your dumbass free get the fuck if you never dumped my ass this would have never been happening where to kids at ?"

"At home but why -""

"I'm the daddy daddy fa sure " he laughs wit his friends

"What no- Jeremiah is that dad-" he slaps me again to the point I cry. I

"Bitch shut up and come suck on this meat shawty " he said while grabbing my head but I got up and kicked his ass and tired running but he grabs me and slaps me again

"Bitch you thought you did sue dumbass how come ere " he said.

Jeremiah

I open the door hearing Kameron and Aniyah cry I look around finding Taraji . I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Taraji TARAJI!" I called her phone and someone was talking on the phone the voice sounded recognizable. It was Noah Henson

"Aye man let my girl go bruh who is you nigga ?"

"Mannne she mine and I want ha kids come here too "

"Hell nah imma come there and get my girl watch " I hung up on him and put the twins to sleep.

-later
-
Taraji <333

I went to find something to eat I seen two bags of trollers and some sprite I took them and headed up stairs

"Damn shawty look at that fatty lemme-" I push him but he pulled me closer

"Bitch don't push me unless I ducking say so hoe come ere I'm leaving and when I come back ya ass better be butter bone naked ya hear me shorty ? YOU HEAR ME OR WHAT TF"

"Yes sir I hear you I'm sorry "

"That's what I thought " he slams the door shut I remove off my clothes and did my arch honestly I wanted to go but I'm afraid he might come back quick second and then, catches me.

Once he comes back he turns on the LED rights and it turns blue dark blue.

"That arch looking sexy gosh " he bit his lip. "Damn I wanna give you the nasty sex you feel me " he said before slapping it.

"Noah please-" he cut me off by putting a rag over my mouth.

"Come on lemme do my thing-" he cut off by the door downstairs being slammed.

"Wtf was that " he got up went downstairs I get up and put on my clothes

"Aye bae come on hurry " Jeremiah grabbed me we head out the window and then ran back home.

"DAMN IT BRUH " Noah yelled.

- at home -

"Baby I'm a-"

"Don't be sorry baby don't be good thing is you alright baby come gimme a hug-" we hug then go check on Aniyah and Kameron.