Episode 31

taraji p.o.v

today a special day ..... it's my husbands birthday !!!!! it was about six the morning and i wanted to do something special for him

i brought some cake , made a birthday card , and wore a dress that he would drool over lmao .... "where are you raj ?" he was upstairs looking for me , he thought i left for work

"i'm down here baby " i smirk as he came downstairs .... "what is- ohhhh wow baby thank you and look at you , looking might sexy for me huh gimme me a smooch .

" so you did all this early in the morning though ? i still feel tired " he starts to stretch again .

"yeah but i was afraid i would forget so where we're gonna go to for your birthday today and before you say you got work ... they wanted to give you a day off .. since they knew " he starts to squeal a bit

"oh for real thank you baby ugggghh i wanna go buy some new clothes i keep wearing the same damn things "

[ later ]

We first went to footlocker , then to the apple store to get him a new phone well he wanted to then we head over to Olive Garden and last but not least the beach with only the two of us

The sun was ready to dim down , with us laying on the mats . "come on Raji get up ! Time to get in the water !" He grabs my hand

"But I don't feel like going it's cold in there " I quiver my lip . "Oh come in I'll carry you come on " he takes me to the water and we both start splashing cold ass water on each other .

"JAMES stop playing omggggg " he kept chuckling until I made him fall in the water . "Bruh baby whyyyyy " I wanted him to have the best birthday ever .

we spent about an hour at the beach before going to buy some clothes again .

[ later ]

"Okay that will be $340.34 " I paid with credit card before James grabbed the bags .

"Baby thank you for all this you made my day for real and that's another reason why I love you to moon and back " I blush as we were leaving .

[ skip ]

"We going to get something to eat again ?" I smirk . "Olive Garden again Raj? It's overrated to me " he looked confused

"No not actually food I mean " I look at his print , he looks down and started to smirk also . "Oh word baby ?" He unzips his pants before i bent over giving that gawk gawk .

"Shiiiiiiiit ...... fucccccccccck " he starts to moan while putting one hand on my head and the other on the wheel .

"Sucking the soul out of me fuck fuck fuck Raj fuck " and is hahaha . "Okay I'm done- " he looked at me like I did something wrong

"Nigga you can wait until we get home that when when can really get it on don't be sad baby I love you now let's go " we were on our way when suddenly a car kept following us

"Why that keep following us baby ?" I ask but James shrugs hw doesn't know why either . "Baby Baby JAMES JAMES JAMES BABY-" shots were fired , I hear screams from James I immediately called 911

I couldn't see who the shooter was they immediately drove away . "Oh my gosh baby are you okay don't die on me please please please " I start to heavily cry as I lay in his arms waiting for them to arrive .

[ skip ]

"I can't believe this . I wish I would have saw who the bitch ass was " I thought to myself . The doctor walks out and I got up . "Oh miss Taraji Ryan I have some news "

"What is the news is it good or bad ?" "Well is mixture of both actually ..... The good news is he is alive and recovered well but the bad news is ..... his memory.... Not so good "

I dropped onto my knees .... This can't be happening ..... "what how omg-" I put my arms on my head ... it's over ...

"You can try to help him remember by showing him around you know show him photos and everything . Would you like to see him ?"

"Yes I would love to thank you doctor " I walk inside he was laying there with his eyes wide open until he saw me .

"Hey James baby how are you doing ?" He just laid his head back confused . "Who are you ? Who's- huh ? Baby I'm not your baby I don't know you " he turns the other way

"I'm taraji your girlfriend you don't remember now but I'll do everything to make you remember everything . Family friends myself also . " I tried to give him a kiss but he leaned back .

"Hey Raj im here .... Is he okay ? He looks fine " Claire drops the bags . "Yes but his memory is gone he don't remember anyone including you " (by the way Claire is James ' sister but he's older than her by 2 years .)

"What ? Noooooo James it's me do you recognize this face -" "How do you yall know my name ugh fucking creepy bruh " he frowns in disgust .

"Yum hello visiting time is over you can come see him tomorrow morning if you'd like when we release him from the hospital " I nod my head before leaving with Claire .

"I really hope there's a way because if he don't remember still .... Imma just have to I can't ..."  I tear up again .

"Don't worry girl we will find a way to make him remember he gonna remember we don't give up okay ?" Claire rubs my back as I kept tearing .