Episode 13

Jeremiah P.O.V

It was about seven in the morning I was already wanting to fuck anyway

"Wake up wake up !" I whispered in her ear

"I been awake oof " she said Damn her voice really sexy.

"I wanna do sum nasty you know what I mean "

"Yeah now fucking kiss me " damn inner her came out lmao.

I kiss on ha neck making her get wet in her pussy. She moaning and and said my name "Jeremiah "

Taraji

After he was done he removed my clothes and my bra and kissed and sucked on my boobs eventually they got hard

He went in between my legs and did his thang. "Baby damn I'm finna cum on ya face boy " I moan

"It's alright damn I bet Kaden couldn't do this huh "

"No he couldn't aughhh fuck Jeremiah damn " then I cum on his face he licks it off and keeps going.

"Omg aughhhh " once he did that he then pulled out his thing and insert it inside

"Ouuuu it hurts Jeremiah " I groaned

"It's ight you good don't worry " once then it felt good. He went in fast causing me to cum so much.

"Baby ughhhhh damn " I moan while caressing my titties.

"Damn bae you look so sexy " he bit his lips. I noticed he had tattoos on his arms making him look even more sexier 10x damn baby boy.

- later on -

My legs was shaking while sitting at the table. "Damn ya legs still shaking huh?"

"Yes Jeremiah what you done did " I laughed.

Someone knocked on the door I open it was Faith how she knew the house I was in.

"It's Faith imma snap some sense " I whispered. "Faith what are you doing here I thought you said-"

"I know I came to say I'm sorry instead of talking it out with you I've been a mean ass bitch instead of talking privately I humiliated you and you not dumb girl I'm really sorry will you forgive me and be friends with me again Taj?"

"Sure gimme a hug " we both laugh.

"Well I gotta go my family and doing an event see ya friend "

"See you " I said.

"What happened?"

"Well she apologized and were friends now but Jeremiah I'm hungry-" I got cut off by him kneeling down and giving out a ring

"Uhm Taraji Ryan im mad in love with you ever since I took you I've been in love but I didn't know how to tell you but I really love you anyway Taraji would you like to be my girlfriend ?"

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend come see and gimme a kisss " he approaches and we start to kiss

"I'm baby ?"

"Yeah ?"

"I'm honey now omg " I bit my lip looking him up and down

"Well said let's go then " .

( later on )

I was watching a movie while all of a sudden my tummy was hurting real bad then suddenly I had the urge to throw up and song quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up

"Taraji baby you good ayo what happened what you eat?"

"I didn't eat anything omg- was it from yesterday but nothing was wrong with them damn foods"

"Either you are too much or your ass pregnant oh my gosh I wasn't not ready for this on foe new"

"Omg I'm nervous I really am nervous I have to yell Faith and my family-"

"You don't have to baby don't have to do we can keep it a secret okay ?"

"Okay but we have to go the doctors tomorrow to check cus I'm scared "

"Ight gotchu "

- the next day -

"Taraji Ryan come on in " the doctor said.

"Hello maam " i said.

"Hello how are you two doing ?"

"Good " we both said at the same time.

"Ah that's good okay Taraji so the results say that ...."

What is the answer? Prego or not Prego?