Episode 30

James POV

"I'm going to work Raji I love you-"

"Wait I told them that you were busy with something important today !" Wait what ? "Raji why-"

"I wanna take us somewhere . We going on a vacay " she jumps up and down . "Well where are we going to baby ?" I chuckle .

"It's a surprise " I told him. I didn't wanna tell him yet until we get to the destination. It was a three day vacation .
[ at the destination ]

We stayed at this nice hotel , we both lay down and cuddle while the tv was on . "so when we are we going ? " James asks . "We'll see are going later before it gets dark obviously oooh let's go right now " we headed to the beach and sat on the sand watching the sun go down then suddenly James gets up and grabs me to the water

"James you know I don't like water on me " I frown . "Girl stop " he splashed water on me and I splash back at him and we continue to splash on each other .

"oooh its almost dark threes one more place I wanna take us to " we went on the boat and swam around for about fifteen minutes we saw houses , places and everything .

"This is real nice baby I ain't know you plan something like this " James really loved it , we both kiss and swam back to the front and headed back to the hotel until the next day .

"Mmmmm this lobster really good you gonna eat the rest baby ?" James was eating up good , but I wanted mines lol my tummy was grumbling since this morning it's now 2 pm .

"This evening I wanna show you something it's really important and I hope it'll make you smile baby now come on we gotta go back to the hotel " he wanted to carry me all the way t the hotel .

"Now you ready ? " he places kisses on my neck as I moan . He opens my legs and I feel that harden pipe go inside me . "Ugh James- you tryna have another baby or something lol "

"Well I don't know " I continue to moan as he was destroying my walls and inserting his other fingers into my mouth . "You like that you like that Taj ?" He asked me

"Yes baby yesss " more moms grew out . " who's pussy is this ? Answer me who's pussy is this ?" He asked me again and again . "It's yours James- I mean it's yours daddy " I scream as he went in deeper .

I feel his hands slap my ass as he turns me over , and inserts his fingers onto my mouth again . Moans grew out again as I opened my mouth for him .

[ later ]

James POV

"Come on Raj I wanna take you somewhere alone somewhere private " she yells back that she's showering still .

Once she was done she walked out with what she was wearing and she looks so fucking sexc I couldn't take my eyes off her fine ass .

I took her back to the beach she was confused on why we were here , then I kneel down trying to pop the question ....

"Raj turn around baby " she gaps and covers her mouth and tears fill up her eyes ready to flood her whole face . "Taraji will you marry me ?" I really wanna marry this girl she makes happy always ask how my days are going she clearly cares about me than all my exes .

But if she says no then I understand I'll just give her more time . I'm not impatient . "Baby you okay ?" I ask she stood there didn't say anything for seconds

"Yes I will " I gasp and I carry her in a circle . "Put the ring on my finger boy ! " she laughs .

Taraji POV

I cannot believe that just happened , bitch we married ahhh yess like I really love him so much I know we will have the best years of our lives together . I posted on my story saying