Episode 25

Taraji POV

[ about few months later ]

"baby you good let me hold your hair up " stuff was being released from my mouth . I don't even know why that happened . And then, I was finally finished . I laid my head against the wall crying .

"Baby what you eat last time ?" James asked . "I are pancakes but I wasn't too much right ?" I was breathing fast . "Baby you gotta calm down you'll be fine it's okay " then I thought when me and him were having that good ass sex .

"I think I may be pregnant you jutted in me baby ?" James stood back and realized . "Oh shit Raji I'm so sorry-" what he apologizing for ? "Don't worry I wanted to do it raw anyways but looks like we having a baby " I cough out of nowhere .

"But we need to visit the doctor just to make sure , don't wanna hysterical or false pregnancy " james said . I agree with him before we got up and took a nap (only me ).

[ at the doctors ]

"Well Miss Ryan the results are , you're pregnant . Congratulations! " I smile as she kept clapping .

Honestly, I'm not nervous about having bangs especially with James becuase he was very understanding, and wasn't doing too much . We both left the doctors heading back home .

"Just know baby you gonn have morning sickness " he opens the door for me to walk in first before him . Honestly I knew what symptoms I would have and I can't complain unless if it got worse suddenly.

"I want some cotton candy and peanut butter or some pickles aftually james why you looking at me like that ?" He chuckles. "See what I mean and then the weird food combination " he snaps his fingers before walking to the restroom .

I look at my phone and wanted post something on my story

tarajiiinaeee • 12m ago

seen by 345 people

"so if it's a boy what would we name him ?" I looked at my tummy . "We can name him Gabriel ?" I disagreed it was too basic .

"What about uh oh Kasier ?" "Kasier ? Nah Taji Nah I don't like that why don't we just wait becuase I'm really nervous "

"'There's nothing to be nervous of . But what if we have twins . It's gonna be too much though lol " we both chuckle before his phone rang . " ah shit I have to go to work I'll be back in four hours baby " he places a kiss before leaving .

I seen my story being shared by thousands . While some of them replying with congrats and some replying with " james why him ?" Or the other way around meaning , "why you ?" . I knew it would be bunch of pressed ass folks but I could care less

The only thing I should be caring about his my husband and the baby's e are having . I got up and got some cotton candy with pickles and sat down . I invited faith over while james was working .

"wow congrats best oooh my bestie having a baby . You having a boy or a girl ? " " well I don't know but we will find out at the gender reveal we are planning . We were planning to have one soon.

"Is this cotton candy and pickles lmao Taraji girl this weird ass combination- shit my bar waiting for me se you later "

"See you later " her boyfriend kept staring at the house before faith closes the door . I look through peoples story , especially at Faiths . It looks like she had bruises . No wonder she kept looking at the window so much .

What if her boyfriend I abusing her ? I hope he isn't but the way she kept looking at the window , made me feel worried about my bestie . I tried calling her but she wasn't answering . I tried many times until I gave up .

then I get text from her boyfriend saying

"mane she alright stop fucking calling her bullshit and shit ."

bullshit and shit ? Okay anyways . Then suddenly I felt like I had diarrhea , and rushly  went to the nearest restroom . I walked back out and took a nap until james came back .

"baby wake up I got you something " it was roses . "Aww james baby thank you lemme give you kiss hehe " he bent down and I gave him before he went to go change

"Let me help you change baby " I follow him upstairs and undressed him . I see the tattoos on his body and he looks the fuck good .

"So you excited about the baby ?" James nods . "Yes I am we will get through this... you feel warm you alright baby did anything happen to you ?" He asked me while hoppin in the shower

"Just had diarrhea that's all and I think I threw up again but that's the sickness oops " I chuckle . It's horrible but hey ....

"If anything worse happens we have to visit the doctor again ..." I nodded okay and folded his clothes in the other room .

[ about few weeks later ]

"The belly getting big as we are speaking right now . I rubbed it and felt a kick inside . "Baby come look the baby is kicking " we both stared at the belly and the baby finally kicked . Whew .

"Wow it can kick better than me during my years of soccer . " "wait you was on a soccer team you never told me babe "

"Oh well yes I was from sixth until ninth grade then I stopped cus it got tiring for me so I did basketball until senior year was over . " james was folding his clothes after he washed and dried them .

"Faith bestie hey Faith this is jAmes and James baby this is my bestie faith " they shook hands , and faith was frowning today . She looked upset .

"Hey y'all hey nice to meet you do you have any wipes ? " I gave her and she left . "She looked upset what happened ?" James asked . "I don't even know I hope she alright though " I replied , and james continued to fold his clothes .

Faith POV

"Where the fuck ARE YOU BABY ? You taking too long " he kept yelling before I finally walked to the room and he snatches .

"If you tell anybody shit best believe Imma fucking best and stab all of y'all . I still love you though " I almost cried but I held it in because he kept staring into my eyes deep while wiping my arms .

Honestly He  used to be normal but all of a sudden , he started acting weird ever since I went to link up with Taraji and the others before senior summer trip was over .

"now time to sleep no you not eating girl I said time to sleep don't make best your fucking ass again " and you wanna know the worst part ... I can't even use my phone unless I wanna post something he approves of . I honestly been trying to break up but he just find ways , and so far he's winning sadly .

I hope something comes his way . I'm sick and tired .