Pointbreak

Katherine and Natasha watch the huge explosion in the forest in horror.

"Nat, take us down." Katherine says.

The quinjet descends on an empty grassland as Katherine steps out.

"I'll get them here." She says and she walks off towards the forest.

"Stark? Rogers? You guys there?" She says over comms.

"We're fine, Kate." Steve replies.

"Oh thank god. Get your asses back here. Walk straight. To your north. Ride's waiting. Bring the demi-gods along with you." She barks orders at Steve and Tony.

________________

Location: Hellicarrier

Katherine, Natasha, Steve, Thor and Bruce are sitting in a conference room, watching Fury talk to Loki, who was trapped in a glass cell.

LOKI: Oh, I've heard. The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?

NICK FURY: How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.

LOKI: Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is.

NICK FURY: Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something.

Fury walks off leaving Loki in his glass cell. Loki looks back at the camera, smirking.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce breaks the silence.

"Yes. What else would a manipulative bastard do. It's coming from me by the way." Katherine smirks at Natasha.

"Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Steve asks.

Thor stares intently at the floor and begins, "He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract." Thor turns to the others.

"An army?" Steve says to Thor. He pauses and looks at Katherine, "From outer space."

"So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for." Bruce says removing his glasses.

"Selvig?" Thor asks.

"He's an astrophysicist." Katherine says.

"He's a friend." Thor replies.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours." Natasha speaks up for the first time. Katherine frowns at the mention of her brother. Steve looks at her with her worried eyes and gets to the point, "I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here." He looks at Bruce.

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him." Katherine saw with no emotion in her voice.

Thor found this comment insulting, "Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother." He says.